Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re just humouring her, it’s only a shiny label on the same bags 😂
IMG_3181.jpeg
IMG_3182.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Like we thought, she’s skint…Must’ve forgot she’s supposed to be in the fake unit/ office said she’s in her PJ’s

---
Maybe she’s hoping the mods will have a whip round if she’s sharing this info 😂 maybe she should find a job if they’re that low on funds.

---
IMG_3203.jpeg
Pink-ass-tetic 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2697072
Like we thought, she’s skint…Must’ve forgot she’s supposed to be in the fake unit/ office said she’s in her PJ’s
View attachment 2697071
---
Maybe she’s hoping the mods will have a whip round if she’s sharing this info 😂 maybe she should find a job if they’re that low on funds.
View attachment 2697113
---
View attachment 2697179Pink-ass-tetic 😀
View attachment 2697178
But it's OK for her to encourage others to use credit to buy her wax crap

Reactions: 9
But it's OK for her to encourage others to use credit to buy her wax crap
The irony! Her making fun of people that say Charlie pays for everything 🙄…She’s trying to get a SS of when she starts the live apparently TikTok shop pushes your live out for a few seconds before it drops down to normal views, she’ll tell dafty she’s gone viwal again to keep him satisfied her hobby is taking off, they definitely must be on benefits if she can’t even afford wax ! Charlie’s wages wouldn’t be much as a sales assistant, said she’s freezing cold but won’t put the heating on and her car heater has packed up she had to tell her dad to wrap up warm for his lift from town tomorrow.
---

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
RIP £12 costa toastie deliveries #skint

If you're running a wax business and can't afford to buy wax does that not tell you it's a failure? She spent so much money and time on messing around with whipped soap and "luxshurry" body wash that she can't even sell heavily reduced that all her potential customers lost interest and she's hanging on for dear life to the few saddos she has left that pity buy her items.

To her she's the funniest, friendliest most likeable person on tiktok yet to 99.5% of people on there she's just an odd bod that appears to have a learning delay, the sooner she wakes up to that fact the better. As for Charlie what a drip still letting her fool him this way.

Reactions: 11
Wow tell me you're on your arse without telling me you're on your arse. Can't afford wax, can't afford heating g on. She'll be setting up a go fund me next

Reactions: 10
She's a lazy cow. Get off your fat arse, you'll soon warm up a bit! How can she look in the mirror knowing they can't afford to live and she's not bringing 1p in. She's absolutely disgusting

She must be getting some sort of disability allowance, she comes across like she has many issues , mentally seems very young for her age

Reactions: 9
She was always buying things when she was still at Tesco, lots of vlogs had her unboxing items she'd bought, usually the latest trends doing the rounds on insta and then of course tiktok shop. She's be all over Temu if she wasn't so skint it's just her thing with all that cheapo tacky plastic shite for 3p.

Goodness they must be so broke, I just looked up wax supplies and a 5kg box of wax is around £20 - that's for the cheapest Paraffin wax as I'm sure she won't be using the more expensive soy wax.

it's just a hobby at this point for her, no idea how she can have no guilt towards contributing zero to the family finances, she gave up her income streams of Tesco and YouTube without a backwards glance, a couple in their 30's with no dependents should be living a good life - even if they both earn minimum wage!

RIP £12 costa toastie deliveries #skint

If you're running a wax business and can't afford to buy wax does that not tell you it's a failure? She spent so much money and time on messing around with whipped soap and "luxshurry" body wash that she can't even sell heavily reduced that all her potential customers lost interest and she's hanging on for dear life to the few saddos she has left that pity buy her items.

To her she's the funniest, friendliest most likeable person on tiktok yet to 99.5% of people on there she's just an odd bod that appears to have a learning delay, the sooner she wakes up to that fact the better. As for Charlie what a drip still letting her fool him this way.
Her usual crew aren’t buying anymore they can’t sustain her any longer 😂 they’ve even had to cut back on top up shops and no takeaways…She had three orders, one from skye that she just completed from last week, one for three bottles of reduced body wash and a collab she was sending to someone who does clean tok no other orders came through so she went off to watch love island.
---
---

---
She must be getting some sort of disability allowance, she comes across like she has many issues , mentally seems very young for her age
They must be getting something one wage wouldn’t cover all their outgoings .

Last edited:
  • Haha
All those extra viewers and not one extra order oh deeah, bless you ;)
---
"Hi Apple user" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her future lies in shilling those tacky TikTok clothes, she’s got the gift of the gab and unintentionally funny 😂

• Haha
Dunno why but I can picture her going live working from a burger van in a derelict car park

• Haha
It would actually be sad and I’d have a little bit of sympathy for her plight if it wasn’t for the fact that she has brought this all on herself … she has never fully committed to owning a small business and has absolutely no awareness of what it takes and the hours, upon hours you have to put in at the start then she expected us all to believe she had moved the business to a unit and had an office all on 3 orders a week if she’s lucky.

I reckon they’ve traded in the Audi for two cheap runaround’s.
---
Dunno why but I can picture her going live working from a burger van in a derelict car park
I see them as the Del Boy and Rodney type 😂
IMG_3215.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.