Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s back in Tesco 😂 no sign of her in ten days, she’d definitely be on trying to get rid of the dips.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s back in Tesco 😂 no sign of her in ten days, she’d definitely be on trying to get rid of the dips.
she will be back soon its nearly the end of the mumf and she need the money, she desparately tried to srape together pennies every month at the end

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s got a job. She floated the suggestion a few weeks ago, I think to ease people into the idea of her closing her bizniz, rather than admit it’s a failure and they’ve had to move out of their marina flat and can’t afford to rent anywhere else so they’re living separately. Tesco wouldn’t take her back that’s for sure! Bet they were happy to get rid of the lazy cow

Reactions: 7

She’s back! Apparently away for a few days and on a SM detox…Still skint so only doing custom orders #Groundhogday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Calowee counting again! oh how I wish she was vlogging it. Remember the time she claimed she'd found M&S croissants for less than 200 calories? or when she proudly exclaimed she'd found a low calorie pizza then when she'd eaten it it was pointed out to her those calories were for half of it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Calowee counting again! oh how I wish she was vlogging it. Remember the time she claimed she'd found M&S croissants for less than 200 calories? or when she proudly exclaimed she'd found a low calorie pizza then when she'd eaten it it was pointed out to her those calories were for half of it :ROFLMAO:
Absolute bloody comedy gold… I think one of my favourite vlog’s was in the SW days and her and daft boy decided that the Lobster Burgers were a great syn free / low syn SNACK 😂

• Haha
Absolute bloody comedy gold… I think one of my favourite vlog’s was in the SW days and her and daft boy decided that the Lobster Burgers were a great syn free / low syn SNACK 😂
And her making him do taste tests "um, ooh, yeah, erm" "what's it like Charleeeee" "erm yeah it's aright"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And her making him do taste tests "um, ooh, yeah, erm" "what's it like Charleeeee" "erm yeah it's aright"
Those were ones she said something about the grease like it was a good thing!
---
That, will never not be funny… such a shame she deleted all the classics 😂 remember the cheap exercise ball 🤣🤣
Oh the exercise ball!! 😂😂😂 my favourite of all time, was her and Helen doing the keep fit video!! ‘Please consult your doctor first!’ Side together, clap, side together clap….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she still runs to meet Charlie bean like a charging rhino in the new flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's stupid to give up youtube over about 5 people who comment on this page. She did have a little fan club of special people and seemed to enjoy making vlogs and getting a few freebies

Those were ones she said something about the grease like it was a good thing!
---

Oh the exercise ball!! 😂😂😂 my favourite of all time, was her and Helen doing the keep fit video!! ‘Please consult your doctor first!’ Side together, clap, side together clap….
I liked the bowl of cornflakes she had mid workout😂

• Haha
…and the clothes try ons! The cape with the ‘fur’ edging ‘this would great for a date night’ 😂😂😂

• Haha