Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, give it up girl 😂😂 it’s past the point of embarrassment now 🤪
I‘m torn between Bertie and her Dad’s shed, as if it’s a bleeping studio 😂 whatever it is, she needs to leave it in 2023 and get a job 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and Happy New Year you tattle bastards 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, I've wondered/waddled over here from Becky Reynold's thread. Someone give me the low down, I need another semi-niche YouTube fail to obsess over :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok, I've wondered/waddled over here from Becky Reynold's thread. Someone give me the low down, I need another semi-niche YouTube fail to obsess over :ROFLMAO:
She’s on TikTok…Muchlovejane, wax seller…Once you watch a few lives you’ll know what’s she’s about 😂
---
It’s the weight of van doors and noise closing them makes me think it’s a shed, even back doors are distinctive, the wind was shaking the tiny shed walls where she must have her camera holder attached to.

Reactions: 4

She did youtube for years as a slimming world vlogger but failed miserably as she can't stop scoffing and did about seven top up shops a week, she's lazy as they come, gave up her job to launch a wax business that's failing miserably yet she refuses to give up or get a job, she'd rather let her dullard husband take on other jobs to keep her in snacks.

They left their rented flat rather quickly a few months ago but she still maintains they live there despite tattlers finding proof they don't (rental listing of empty flat) and she reckons she has a unit for her wax making which look like a cupboard and is either their camper van bertie or a garden shed. She's on tiktok after coming of YT blaming trolls (eye roll) and is surrounded by her mods who are as thick as she is and block everyone they don't recognise, it's hysterical. She's very like Becky in her ways and they're both delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_2679.jpeg
Todays highlights…She’s had three small orders from her usual mods Cawol, Sophie and Skye, extended the 10% discount, said lots of wax sellers were scammed over Christmas, paid for ingredients and the person fucked off and can’t be traced…She doesn’t think she’ll be on later as no orders to pack or make as you can see the shelves are bare and what stock she had are like ornaments 😂 just gathering dust.Said they’re planning on going to France in Berty.
---

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No mention of the fake lake district holiday she made up to cover the fact they were moving out of the flat after likely being told to sling their hooks for operating an unsafe business without permission. And how can someone who lives like a slob, hardly does any housework and cleans her wax equipment with just kitchen roll be worried about bed bugs? She makes zero sense as per. She's made an effort and actually brushed her hair, maybe trying to distract attention from the ever expanding chin!

Reactions: 8
No mention of the fake lake district holiday she made up to cover the fact they were moving out of the flat after likely being told to sling their hooks for operating an unsafe business without permission. And how can someone who lives like a slob, hardly does any housework and cleans her wax equipment with just kitchen roll be worried about bed bugs? She makes zero sense as per. She's made an effort and actually brushed her hair, maybe trying to distract attention from the ever expanding chin!
There was a piece of chocolate stuck to the desk from before Christmas , shows how much housework she does.

• Haha
Im more surprised she's not licked it off 🤣
Must’ve been the crumb that got away 😂 she only noticed it whilst packing an order…It was from the box of goodies Zawwl sent her.
---
She also said she had that much paperwork to wade through for HMRC she’s going digital 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s the height of the orders, Sophie ordered two snapbars, this must be Skyes order and Cawol ordered five snapbars …She packed up at 12.30 pm for the day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She just doesn't put the effort in does she. Other sellers are on several times a day to catch all customers at all times. She's "self employed" , she doesn't have to pick kids up from school or care for anyone. She literally comes on in the middle of the day when absolutely no on2 will be watching. Thick, lazy cow. It was bound to fail. She's just waiting for her next big lie of why she's shut shop

She just doesn't put the effort in does she. Other sellers are on several times a day to catch all customers at all times. She's "self employed" , she doesn't have to pick kids up from school or care for anyone. She literally comes on in the middle of the day when absolutely no on2 will be watching. Thick, lazy cow. It was bound to fail. She's just waiting for her next big lie of why she's shut shop
I can’t see how she’ll carry on, she’s literally no customers outside of her mod group and even they have cut back .

Freaking hilarious 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Im more convinced than ever that she has some sort of special needs, who finds that remotely funny and why would she post it? she looks like a toe in a hood.
She definitely has,both of them are a sandwich short 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t had any orders …She’s extended the code three days over what it should have been.
IMG_2711.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3