Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be flaked out on the sofa with party food dribbled all down her chin, chest and top screeching for Charlie to grab her a mince pie.

Wishing all my tattle pals a happy, healthy and fun festive season, merry Christmas to all tattle bastards 🎄;) (reference to Helen who said she blocked all her followers because she couldn't wheedle out the bastards from here 🤣 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas 🎄

I’m exhausted watching KUM food haul 😵💫
She definitely takes her inspo from chins 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
utter greed! and why are her kitchen cupboards always wide open, do they have a poltergeist??
Maybe it’s the mice helping themselves 😂 I don’t know how they live like that, she said they’re having friends round 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s the mice helping themselves 😂 I don’t know how they live like that, she said they’re having friends round 😬
Wayne and Waynetta slob
---
When she called the Boursin Boris I was howling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be flaked out on the sofa with party food dribbled all down her chin, chest and top screeching for Charlie to grab her a mince pie.

Wishing all my tattle pals a happy, healthy and fun festive season, merry Christmas to all tattle bastards 🎄;) (reference to Helen who said she blocked all her followers because she couldn't wheedle out the bastards from here 🤣 )
Tattle bastards has me in stitches 😂😂

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This time last year we had our Christmas message from the dear departed Emperortoos other half 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Merry Christmas to all you lovely lot on this thread … special shout out to Monga & Lexiloo for some of the funniest comments this year … see you all on the other side 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This time last year we had our Christmas message from the dear departed Emperortoos other half 😂
ahh the dear departed “Leah” and what a fucked up web that odd bod wove…..kitkatKate sure did vanish fast when you called her out, what a twit. I sure do miss our messages @monga they were elite 😂
---
Merry Christmas to all you lovely lot on this thread … special shout out to Monga & Lexiloo for some of the funniest comments this year … see you all on the other side 😂
well thank you very much I’d like to accept this shout out and thank my mum for passing on her wicked sense of humour and my dad for his quick wit 😉 merry Christmas my friend x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ahh the dear departed “Leah” and what a fucked up web that odd bod wove…..kitkatKate sure did vanish fast when you called her out, what a twit. I sure do miss our messages @monga they were elite 😂
---

well thank you very much I’d like to accept this shout out and thank my mum for passing on her wicked sense of humour and my dad for his quick wit 😉 merry Christmas my friend x
Yeah I wish Tattle would give us the gift of DM’s again , so much to tell you x
---

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s posting memories again! Must be on her way back with Muchlossjane or a new venture.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With the lack of activity from chins i've had to watch the upton millards xmas day vlog, flicked through most of it as it's long but my god first Katie has her arse hanging out of her pj's at the start then from 50 minutes she actually hulks out of her PJ top as she reaches forward to let Si smell a candle 🤣 he looks like he's nine months gone his gut is so big and the way she speaks to those kids at times is vile. Hair greasier than ever and im not sure I can watch much more without retching!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
With the lack of activity from chins i've had to watch the upton millards xmas day vlog, flicked through most of it as it's long but my god first Katie has her arse hanging out of her pj's at the start then from 50 minutes she actually hulks out of her PJ top as she reaches forward to let Si smell a candle 🤣 he looks like he's nine months gone his gut is so big and the way she speaks to those kids at times is vile. Hair greasier than ever and im not sure I can watch much more without retching!
I watched too, how she you even imagine that her pjs fit her. I must have skipped the bit you mentioned because as you say, it was sooo long. I think at times they forgot they were filming, you could tell by their voices, first shouting then trailing off. Poor Ellie didn’t even get x chance to take in her presents

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The UM - why the hell were they making the kids open a gift one at a time?? I don't get that at all. Kate is a right witch at times, screeching away. Poor little one Cai (however you spell it) gets ignored by the two fat lumps when he is trying to speak to them. They never listen to him. How bizarre that kate said before that he was so distressed when she went into hospital for the baby, he lost weight and was ill. Something really really not right there! He should be OK with his own father! They give me the creeps 🤢

I was out ,just about to put it on ,first few seconds her almighty builders arse crack taking up the screen 🤢 and poor Ellie still wearing that onesie back to front 🙁 they’re too lazy to dress her.

• Sad