Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out ,just about to put it on ,first few seconds her almighty builders arse crack taking up the screen 🤢 and poor Ellie still wearing that onesie back to front 🙁 they’re too lazy to dress her.
That poor girl always looks an absolute state with knotted greasy hair, scruffy clothes. They're absolutely disgusting. Special needs or not, they can still learn basic hygiene for the sake of their kids 🤢

Reactions: 6
The UM - why the hell were they making the kids open a gift one at a time?? I don't get that at all. Kate is a right witch at times, screeching away. Poor little one Cai (however you spell it) gets ignored by the two fat lumps when he is trying to speak to them. They never listen to him. How bizarre that kate said before that he was so distressed when she went into hospital for the baby, he lost weight and was ill. Something really really not right there! He should be OK with his own father! They give me the creeps 🤢
It was Jack I think, Cai is the youngest boy, they’ve moved the baby in with him despite a bit of sibling rivalry there, she had to cut off her stories a few days ago he did something to the baby she let a distressed scream out of her.
---
That poor girl always looks an absolute state with knotted greasy hair, scruffy clothes. They're absolutely disgusting. Special needs or not, they can still learn basic hygiene for the sake of their kids 🤢
Yeah, I feel for the kids tbh they’re both so lazy it’s shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't get how all the others waxers have been on still making ready for New Year they just took a couple of days off like most people. Yet we have this specimen taking nearly 3 week off 😆😆😆

It was Jack I think, Cai is the youngest boy, they’ve moved the baby in with him despite a bit of sibling rivalry there, she had to cut off her stories a few days ago he did something to the baby she let a distressed scream out of her.
---

Yeah, I feel for the kids tbh they’re both so lazy it’s shocking.
Ah right, I thought it was Cai who was unwell. Wow imagine your kid losing so much weight in such a short time frame that you notice it 😵💫 he'll grow up to be a freak like his father. I am still not convinced that he's not creepy abusive. His obsession with tech, I think his hard drive needs checking!

There will be something awful happening in that house in the future, I can just see it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I do miss seeing the gammons xmas grocery hauls and the snack table she set up each year, the amount of meat they always got through in a week was shocking!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I was out ,just about to put it on ,first few seconds her almighty builders arse crack taking up the screen 🤢 and poor Ellie still wearing that onesie back to front 🙁 they’re too lazy to dress her.
Some special needs kids wear their night suits back to front to stop them from opening them and taking off nappies, smearing etc. There is so much going on in that family that is very disturbing.

Reactions: 5
Some special needs kids wear their night suits back to front to stop them from opening them and taking off nappies, smearing etc. There is so much going on in that family that is very disturbing.
I’d be worried about the hood catching on something , very dangerous when she’s got a habit of climbing on things through the night, apparently she swings from the curtain poles etc.
---
Ah right, I thought it was Cai who was unwell. Wow imagine your kid losing so much weight in such a short time frame that you notice it 😵💫 he'll grow up to be a freak like his father. I am still not convinced that he's not creepy abusive. His obsession with tech, I think his hard drive needs checking!

There will be something awful happening in that house in the future, I can just see it
No it’s Jack has lost a lot of weight, his sensory issues stop him eating certain foods but she insists on giving him them anyway, she should serve him what he’ll eat instead of letting him go hungry imo.

• Sad
I don't get how all the others waxers have been on still making ready for New Year they just took a couple of days off like most people. Yet we have this specimen taking nearly 3 week off 😆😆😆
If she relied on the money from sales she just wouldn't be doing it. More proof she earns zero

I tried to watch Mr UM wrapping his presents and it sent me straight to sleep. Can recommend if anyone’s got insomnia. Why do they think people actually want to watch that 🤣

• Haha
I watched the KUM vlog too and the fly zapper in the kitchen gave me Chinese takeaway shop vibes it’s such a depressing set up , also did anyone notice when the dad grabbed Ellie she pushed him away rather quick , poor kids feel so sorry for them they don’t stand a chance
---
IMG_6791.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I watched the KUM vlog too and the fly zapper in the kitchen gave me Chinese takeaway shop vibes it’s such a depressing set up , also did anyone notice when the dad grabbed Ellie she pushed him away rather quick , poor kids feel so sorry for them they don’t stand a chance
---
View attachment 2656500
Is that what that is I thought it was a heater or something 😂
---
She had a memory bear on her stories but it wasn’t in the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s back ! The website opens ,Monday she’s preparing 🤭
IMG_2561.jpeg

---
Her signal kept cutting out she had to set it to Wi-Fi , Charlie must be out on his food delivery job if she had to ring him, she wouldn’t be stood in an old shed on a wet n windy Saturday night if he was home.

Last edited:
  • Haha

---
Looks a bit questionable 😂could only be the beans at 1.5 inches long
IMG_2572.jpeg

• Haha
I’m lurking in the background and haven’t caught up on her last thread but judging from this one I didn’t miss anything changing in her life 🤣

I think she might have closed before Xmas so she wouldn’t have indisputable proof that her business is a failure. If she had been open getting only a handful of orders at what should be her busiest time of year would only cement that her business is down the tubes…whereas if you’re conveniently closed during your prime trading period who knows what astronomical sales you would have made if you’d been open! I almost feel sorry for the Bean being shackled to this for the rest of his life.

While others buy their fragrence oil by the litre, MLJ buys 50g bottles. She thinks she's hiding her supplier with her thumb.

1704025873691.png

• Haha
  • Wow
That was her getting ready for the grand reopening with 12 snapbars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know any wax mewlt bizznezZzz that uses these tiny bottles of oil

Happy new year fellow tattle bastards!!! I hope 2024 is good to you all, thank you for a year of laughs, great discussion and terrific sussing out of all the dimfluencers and odd bods that pop up here under fake accounts.......looking at you kitkatkate ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy NewYear tattlers hope 2024 is good to us all 🎇

• Heart