Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love that crazy roots woman to hear what chinny was saying about her soaps. She’d be wedging herself under Bertie for the foreseeable future and not just because she’d be stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wearing her house slippers to the office 😉😉View attachment 2670591View attachment 2670592
---
Charlie must’ve been out on his delivery job if she was wearing the bean tracker .
---
View attachment 2670596
---
Must’ve thought it was the bean home from work she disappeared soon after 👻😂
View attachment 2670650
---
View attachment 2670676
---
View attachment 2670680
---
View attachment 2670697That was short and sweet,her mod bought four bags, her mum one, someone she worked with bought three and a randomer bought two, think another mod bought the other two, nobody bought anything else even with the discount, she’ll be able to bluff the bean with the SELLOUT all of £60 + postage.
Try and get them posted?? What's stopping her?!

Reactions: 7
I’d love that crazy roots woman to hear what chinny was saying about her soaps. She’d be wedging herself under Bertie for the foreseeable future and not just because she’d be stuck.
Her soaps looked better than the ones chins was dishing out tonight, the drowning gingerbread man 😂
---
Try and get them posted?? What's stopping her?!
She’s got stuff to make for that Havana ( mod) from last week ( she forgot) 🙄
---
Donna is a new customer as usual she’s got nothing ready…Obviously Netflix takes precedence over stock 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
😂😂😂 the slippers!! You’ve been caught Jane!
Someone pointed them out she said “ anyone else bring their slippers to the office with them? I love me comfies, me “ 😂
---
Still pretending their in the old flat, she said she watched the drama about the Post Office but should’ve waited and watched it with bean, said he’s probably at home watching it now 😂 whilst keeping one eye on the bean tracker, the noise seemed to unsettle her she went off pretty quick after that, probably phoning Charlie to tell him to hurry home she’s fwighened 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No, no-one wears their slippers in the ‘office’ Jane. Now, the spare bedroom, well, that’s different!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t that long ago she had her nightie under her fleece!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wearing her house slippers to the office 😉😉View attachment 2670591View attachment 2670592
---
Charlie must’ve been out on his delivery job if she was wearing the bean tracker .
---
View attachment 2670596
---
Must’ve thought it was the bean home from work she disappeared soon after 👻😂
View attachment 2670650
---
View attachment 2670676
---
View attachment 2670680
---
View attachment 2670697That was short and sweet,her mod bought four bags, her mum one, someone she worked with bought three and a randomer bought two, think another mod bought the other two, nobody bought anything else even with the discount, she’ll be able to bluff the bean with the SELLOUT all of £60 + postage.
Anyone else think she looks like Charlie bean now 😂
---
You just know she had to go and have a lay down after that 😂 she’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Etsy titles, tags and description is STILL all shockingly bad. She has no idea what she is doing
There’s reviews from 2021 , doesn’t seem to be selling anything on either platform, someone purchased a planner so that’s £2.34 ( odd price) in the kitty 😂

• Haha
Wow
She has sold so much since my screenshot on 23 august (first screenshot)
Todays screenshot (second screenshot )has the exact same sales figure
Wonder what else she’s branching out on Etsy said there more to come?? Must be WL related ? probably personalised portion control plates like Tan used to shill 😂

• Haha
Who’s gonna buy weight loss products from a morbidly obese women ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.