Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's so boring to watch at least when bean bag was there it was a laugh. Ive left after five minutes I was nodding off. Gonna put a film on, will rely on you tough soldiers to watch and post updates on here 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely curtain call 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think her next move will be trying to get pregnant, she’ll do anything to avoid getting a job!

Reactions: 3
9 boxes left !

IMG_5319.jpeg

---
I think her next move will be trying to get pregnant, she’ll do anything to avoid getting a job!
She’d never cope with a pregnancy nor child 🙄

She’s coming on tomorrow to pack her orders and leaving the nine remaining boxes on the website.

• Haha
This has got to be the end of the line. I think the announcement is pending. She's been hinting enough

Reactions: 9
She’s not going to make a rash decision but she has to be realistic to the situation, won’t say on TikTok what she’s interested in doing because the twolls will hear 😂 she’ll never go back to vlogging if she shuts up shop that’s it for her SM presence.

---

---

• Wow
She’s not going to make a rash decision but she has to be realistic to the situation, won’t say on TikTok what she’s interested in doing because the twolls will hear 😂 she’ll never go back to vlogging if she shuts up shop that’s it for her SM presence.
View attachment 2852378
---
View attachment 2852385
---
View attachment 2852386
Nooooo what will we do without chins! 🤣 she loves being online, I think she'd miss it. I think she's already made up her mind to shut the biznezz down though. She's just trying to drum up some last minute interest.

It doesn't work from her father's house and his shed. It's just too awkward. The novelty has well and truly worn off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nooooo what will we do without chins! 🤣 she loves being online, I think she'd miss it. I think she's already made up her mind to shut the biznezz down though. She's just trying to drum up some last minute interest.

It doesn't work from her father's house and his shed. It's just too awkward. The novelty has well and truly worn off
Yeah she’ll definitely shut up shop the shelves have been cleared she’s coming on tomorrow to make a few custom bits, to think it’s possibly the last time we’ll hear this 😢😂

• Haha
Yep the shelves are bare and she was scratting about trying to find enough bits of tat to make one more box

Yeah it’s stuff she’s had for ages with a few new soaps in some of the boxes.
---
View attachment 2849885
She really is massive isn’t she … she will regret not doing something about it now, instead of waiting till she’s middle aged and her joints are fucked from the excessive weight they are carrying around.
---

---

---
Its hilarious to hear her waffle on about how hard she’s worked, knowing she’s done sweet duck all but fanny around online and the quick walk she did round her neighbourhood leaving samples… She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work and building a business… the writing was on the wall the business was doomed from the moment she started, we all knew it …

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She really is massive isn’t she … she will regret not doing something about it now, instead of waiting till she’s middle aged and her joints are fucked from the excessive weight they are carrying around.
---

Its hilarious to hear her waffle on about how hard she’s worked, knowing she’s done sweet duck all but fanny around online and the quick walk she did round her neighbourhood leaving samples… She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work and building a business… the writing was on the wall the business was doomed from the moment she started, we all knew it …
Overwhelmed if she gets more than six orders 🙄 it was nothing more than pocket money, if she’s crippled with anxiety what type of work will she be able to do? She doesn’t like being around people and needs a toilet to hand! Unless she does some type of homebased telephone job ?

Reactions: 6
She needs to get invisible Charlie bean to mansplain the sunk cost fallacy to her. Give it up. It doesn’t matter how much money you’ve plowed in to the business, your products are tacky and your customer service is abysmal. That will never change.
I could see her getting a job in a burger van or answering the phone in a doctors surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s fully on board with closing even though she’s admitted she’s earning nothing, she’s asking people if they know of any stalls going she’s going to put an ad in the local buy/ sell group 😂

---
This is all the wax she has left said she’ll order more to fulfill customers orders.
IMG_5378.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.