Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---

---
She said those lights behind her are so hot, hasn’t she realized they’re leds and don’t heat up 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll tell daft boy she’s menopausal and say she can’t get a job, she’ll try anything, couldn’t write it with this lazy cow. She’s finally admitted she’s a hypochondriac or hypochondriact as she called it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She said before about checking their temp numerous times a day…Doesn’t seem to affect her appetite anyway 😂
---

• Haha
I think this will be the final game! She’s even using her unsold valentines boxes as the star prize 😂 the boxes are filled with stuff she’s had lying about for months, said she can’t believe she’s sold twelve she thought it would be less.
---

---
A limited amount left 🙄 she’s sold 14

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She loses out on some sales because she insists on revealing the boxes live, im sure some people would prefer to just order through the website and have it sent without having to watch that dippy munter pull them out of the box and have knicker fizz over the lame products.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_5301.jpeg

---
Don’t know why she didn’t keep her Tesco job and do custom orders in the afternoons. It’s not like she was killed working 6 hrs a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure a lot of those whips etc are mini sizes so I bet they're not really getting that much of a bargain
Yeah it’s stuff she’s had for ages with a few new soaps in some of the boxes.
---
IMG_5302.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.