Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely full of it, surely if the biznizz was on its arse (we know it has been all along) surely the studio and office that she pays for would be the first thing to go 🤪 obviously we all know it’s in her imagination 🙄. Howling at her crocodile tears over Charlie, she’s lucky to have him because nobody else would put up with her tit! She wants to contribute 😂😂 I really hope she goes back to YouTube, we need some chins gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Choking on my tea at the statements she makes about people being jealous of her...

Jealous of what? See you as a threat for what? A failed hobby masquerading as a business showing off poor hygiene standards when making products that people will use in their home or on their skin🤢

The only jealous one is Chins ... jealous of people that have jobs, homes and friends and even more jealous of people with great businesses.

She is soooooo jealous of people like the brookies.

And as for the Bean I can assure you janeykins NOBODY IS JEALOUS OF THAT WETWIPE or of you having your thick drip of a husband.

Most businesses like yours are not only hygienic but make more sales in an evening or an hour than your do in six months... Your pathetic jealousy allegations are comical I'll give you that!

Your MIL was right to be cautious of you, the Bean is a shadow of his previous self since marrying you. You are toxic. Your family.need to get you some help.

Jane you need to start addressing the trolling that you have personally actually been doing, rather than pretending that you are being trolled.

At least she realises that she is a nobody though can't admit that is doing anything dangerous and illegal...you know trading standards proved that you were.

Edit to add

Listening to that video she admits that she isn't being trolled much if at all... She says I only see if anything comes in on tiktok. Otherwise she doesn't know if she is being trolled...the whole definition of trolling is people directly contacting you. She admits her bullshit. How funny
Nobody even trolls her on TikTok, she gets a few comments she deems “rude” 🙄 …” where do you buy your clamshells “ 😂this is seen as people trying to steal her business from under her 🤭…compared to many other creators she gets off light from what I’ve seen.She lives in a fantasy world where she thinks she’s a businesswomen enabled by a few hangers on and a coercively controlled husband.
---
She really thinks she’s a star 🌟 remember the time she wanted to do the big eat
n greet in a London park for all her YT fans 😂

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody even trolls her on TikTok, she gets a few comments she deems “rude” 🙄 …” where do you buy your clamshells “ 😂this is seen as people trying to steal her business from under her 🤭…compared to many other creators she gets off light from what I’ve seen.She lives in a fantasy world where she thinks she’s a businesswomen enabled by a few hangers on and a coercively controlled husband.
---
She really thinks she’s a star 🌟 remember the time she wanted to do the big eat
n greet in a London park for all her YT fans 😂
View attachment 2834058
---
View attachment 2834059
Plot twist - Nikki started her Tattle thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like some sort of weird musical theatre fetish site for wax lovers 😂

---

• Haha
She’s not wise don’t know what randomers make of her 😂

---
IMG_5078.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
When she sang under the sea I almost chocked on my coffee...........Ursula vibes!!

jane.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was on earlier trying to scrimp up soaps and sponges for the game ,said she doesn’t think she’ll sell many anyway 🙄 four soap sponges and a few soaps is all she had enough for .
---

Last edited:
She’s got less on the shelves now than three yrs ago 🥴
IMG_5153.jpeg
IMG_5154.jpeg

---
The bathbombs she made 😂
IMG_5157.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Still 38 boxes remaining!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Still hasn’t got enough made to fulfill the 50 boxes good job she’s only sold 12 😂 the entire MLJ enterprise fits in a shoe box 🤭
---
We already know she’s in her dads spare room😂 ashamed to tell her followers she’s too lazy to contribute to their lickle life that they’ve lost their swish marina pad.

---
Put 20 empty boxes on the shelves and had to sit down to recover, thinks she might be peri menopausal 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.