Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say thank you for uploading these. I don’t have TT so never watch her lives but I’m loving seeing her downfall through your posts 😂
Still trying to make people believe she pays for an office 😂 and times must be so hard if she’s joking about having to sell pictures of her feet.
Found it interesting she made an off-hand comment about maybe she’d be approached by a company for a completely different career. I reckon she’s been looking for a new job. Her career prospects aren’t good…she couldn’t even cope with a part-time job at Tesco
She'll have been approached by another MLM outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just want to say thank you for uploading these. I don’t have TT so never watch her lives but I’m loving seeing her downfall through your posts 😂
Still trying to make people believe she pays for an office 😂 and times must be so hard if she’s joking about having to sell pictures of her feet.
Found it interesting she made an off-hand comment about maybe she’d be approached by a company for a completely different career. I reckon she’s been looking for a new job. Her career prospects aren’t good…she couldn’t even cope with a part-time job at Tesco
Thanks! I’m determined to see her out 👋 it deserves to be documented even if it’s only for my own benefit 😂 I’m sure Mrs G would thank me 😉 don’t think Tesco would touch her with a barge pole, can’t wait to see what she’s lined up 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just imagine if she had embraced her YouTube/twolls/instagram/Slimming World following and been more above the board this could've been more lucrative for her.

Instead she was obsessed with nusty twolls who were allegedly jealous and trying to topple her empire 👀. But of course it had nothing to do with nutty toni anal and her rabbid mods chasing people off 🙄

Reactions: 7
anyone else she might try and get work at CEF to reduce travel costs and micromanage the Bean and make out that they headhunted her...ya know like she suggested in the video above haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What with all the thieving that’s going on this could be the perfect position for her, ain’t no thief getting out of the Janeyhold 😂
IMG_4934.jpeg

---
Failing that a record deal as the voice of Hilda Ogdens ghost 🤣
---

• Haha
It is such a foreign concept to her that she could do the business on the side as well as getting a real job. She managed in her Tesco days and if she was truly passionate about it she would do that again to keep it going. But she’s not. Dad maybe needs his shed back for the summer.

It is such a foreign concept to her that she could do the business on the side as well as getting a real job. She managed in her Tesco days and if she was truly passionate about it she would do that again to keep it going. But she’s not. Dad maybe needs his shed back for the summer.
If she gets an order over 6 items she has a breakdown 😂 she couldn’t cope multitasking and definitely not as a wholesaler.
---
She's so deluded it's embarrassing. She's never ever had a full time job so does she think pays the bills??
She’s blubbering over how supportive Charlie’s been , it’s not like he has a choice 🙄 he’s terrified of her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She can’t shop in the big supermarkets now but we are supposed to believe she’s living in an expensive flat in the marina, rents an office and a studio, has a campervan….she contradicts herself all the time! Well, lies actually…

Reactions: 9
They’re planning on living off grid ( maybe) picture lady muck shacked up in the back of a van 😂

---
She’d never reveal her earnings because nasty twolls would love it…It’s a big fat 0 , Jane 😂 we’ve predicted your downfall 2.5 yrs ago ,ya balloon 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t shop in the big supermarkets now but we are supposed to believe she’s living in an expensive flat in the marina, rents an office and a studio, has a campervan….she contradicts herself all the time! Well, lies actually…
Exactly, I could live off my husband's wage and still pay all our bills and go on holiday, run two cars etc. Yet Charlie has got this really good job...so good they can't afford shopping, share a car and live with her dad 🙄 she is such a pretentious cow!

She would love to have what others have. Mortgage, kids, pets etc. She's romanticised van life, she'd never cope!

No one trolls her, she doesn't have to read here. Everything she's saying is what has been advised on here.

She's bloody blocked everyone and driven everyone away who used to buy from her! 🤣

Exactly, I could live off my husband's wage and still pay all our bills and go on holiday, run two cars etc. Yet Charlie has got this really good job...so good they can't afford shopping, share a car and live with her dad 🙄 she is such a pretentious cow!

She would love to have what others have. Mortgage, kids, pets etc. She's romanticised van life, she'd never cope!

No one trolls her, she doesn't have to read here. Everything she's saying is what has been advised on here.

She's bloody blocked everyone and driven everyone away who used to buy from her! 🤣
This shows the delusional paranoia she feeds her subs , says she’s doesn’t read here but her minions inform her if the police need informed about anything 😂 like what?? …We’re only commenting on what she shares herself, like keeping highly flammable material in a building full of old infirm people with little chance of escape if her monkey farts happens to combust 🙄 the reason she doesn’t appear on screen is because she feels embarrassed about her size and looking frumpy.if twolls are popping up on TikTok it’s nothing to do with us they must see how fake she is all by themselves😂…I’m sure everyone can’t wait to watch the trip to the Post Office vlog 🥴

---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This shows the delusional paranoia she feeds her subs , says she’s doesn’t read here but her minions inform her if the police need informed about anything 😂 like what?? …We’re only commenting on what she shares herself, like keeping highly flammable material in a building full of old infirm people with little chance of escape if her monkey farts happens to combust 🙄 the reason she doesn’t appear on screen is because she feels embarrassed about her size and looking frumpy.if twolls are popping up on TikTok it’s nothing to do with us they must see how fake she is all by themselves😂…I’m sure everyone can’t wait to watch the trip to the Post Office vlog 🥴
View attachment 2833282
---
View attachment 2833289
There was one person who trolled her and that was the person who pretended to have cancer on here.... funny enough I was talking about that earlier on another thread 🤣

As you say, she's literally repeated everything we discuss on here.

I can absolutely guarantee I have never sent her hate mail or a nasty comment . That's the whole point of this website. Nearly everyone gets trolled on tiktok.. they're not even real people half the time.

She's just looking for excuses why the biznezz has failed. Politicians and celebs get trolled every minute of the day, it doesn't stop them in life!

Reactions: 9
There was one person who trolled her and that was the person who pretended to have cancer on here.... funny enough I was talking about that earlier on another thread 🤣

As you say, she's literally repeated everything we discuss on here.

I can absolutely guarantee I have never sent her hate mail or a nasty comment . That's the whole point of this website. Nearly everyone gets trolled on tiktok.. they're not even real people half the time.

She's just looking for excuses why the biznezz has failed. Politicians and celebs get trolled every minute of the day, it doesn't stop them in life!
She’s steady discussing Chelsealeeart and not in a good way, does that count as trolling then 🙄 what type of people go live to celebrate the anniversary of a poxy wax melt hobby whilst her MIL is literally dying 😕to then lie and say she passed away the day after, that’s how good a people they are! Not an ounce of decency or compassion between them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's never been trolled. People having an opinion on another forum away from you isn't trolling. She's the troll personally messaging me and making g threats. The police don't give 2 shits about a weeble crying because she can't take any home truths.

• Heart
Choking on my tea at the statements she makes about people being jealous of her...

Jealous of what? See you as a threat for what? A failed hobby masquerading as a business showing off poor hygiene standards when making products that people will use in their home or on their skin🤢

The only jealous one is Chins ... jealous of people that have jobs, homes and friends and even more jealous of people with great businesses.

She is soooooo jealous of people like the brookies.

And as for the Bean I can assure you janeykins NOBODY IS JEALOUS OF THAT WETWIPE or of you having your thick drip of a husband.

Most businesses like yours are not only hygienic but make more sales in an evening or an hour than your do in six months... Your pathetic jealousy allegations are comical I'll give you that!

Your MIL was right to be cautious of you, the Bean is a shadow of his previous self since marrying you. You are toxic. Your family.need to get you some help.

Jane you need to start addressing the trolling that you have personally actually been doing, rather than pretending that you are being trolled.

At least she realises that she is a nobody though can't admit that is doing anything dangerous and illegal...you know trading standards proved that you were.

Edit to add

Listening to that video she admits that she isn't being trolled much if at all... She says I only see if anything comes in on tiktok. Otherwise she doesn't know if she is being trolled...the whole definition of trolling is people directly contacting you. She admits her bullshit. How funny

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is absolutely bloody pathetic isn’t she … Some sort of threat 🤷🏼‍♀️ threat to what exactly… pathetic, absolutely pathetic
The reason you’ve hidden yourself away is because you know that for the most part what is said about you is 100% based on things you yourself have said and done…
The shocking way your MIL was treated, running a substandard hazardous business from a residential housing block one that is primarily filled with retired elderly residents …

Nobody sees you as a threat Jane, No one is remotely jealous of you in anyway… you have duck all and by the way there’s nothing wrong in having duck all, we all fall on hard times tit happens, but you still continue to sit on your arse and do nothing about it playing the hounded trolled victim…

You really are one pathetic specimen.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.