Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She’s finally giving up the ghost ( unless a miracle happens)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

She’s finally giving up the ghost ( unless a miracle happens)
The penny has finally dropped … her business is dead in the water
She absolutely does not have the required work ethic to be successful … Never did, Never will have she likes to sit on her ample arse to much

Reactions: 8
The penny has finally dropped … her business is dead in the water
She absolutely does not have the required work ethic to be successful … Never did, Never will have she likes to sit on her ample arse to much
It’s all the governments fault for not affording the public luxshurry items 😂
---

IMG_4977.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll send her my invoice for my biznezz advice 🤣 clearly has been reading Tattle because that's exactly what I've been saying!

Customers like to get to know the seller, that's the whole point of it being on TikTok
---
KUM stopped ordering so her biznezz started failing 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
"I've put so much effort into it" ...funniest joke iv heard all year.

She puts less effort into her business than anyone I have ever seen. Her aesthetic is all over the place (calls it luxury yet it's made in unsanitary conditions and has tacky bows and pink tacky material in photographs it's like she is trying to promote her store to 14 year olds and 70 year olds at the same time and appealing to nobody) plus her online business has shocking SEO which for a purely online business is important.

• Heart
If you don't expect people to order then your in the wrong bizznez 😆. She's just realised the opening up and woe is me has brought in the sympathy sales.
She’s only sold 7 in total so not many sympathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's always been a farce, it's just at the start she had followers that cared enough to pity buy because she was still on youtube and insta but then she went to tiktok and got all Betty big balls with Rottweiler mods and a couldn't care less about previous customers or followers attitude. Her downfall is all her own fault.......well that and her shite poundland reject products.

• Heart
Doesn't expect anyone to order yet practically had the begging bowl out!
Said they can’t even afford to shop in the big supermarkets anymore ,things must be dire if the food budgets affected 😂 although you wouldn’t think it looking at the breadth of those bingo wings.
---
It's always been a farce, it's just at the start she had followers that cared enough to pity buy because she was still on youtube and insta but then she went to tiktok and got all Betty big balls with Rottweiler mods and a couldn't care less about previous customers or followers attitude. Her downfall is all her own fault.......well that and her shite poundland reject products.
She’s lost her whole YT following too , be interesting to see what she does next 😉 I can’t see her going out to work, unless kicking and screaming 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well what does she expect when they do 16 weekly shops a month!
The money spent on food alone would’ve saved her business for another 5yrs 😂
---

• Haha
She said she can’t sell body products, only wax.
---
Said she could never be a kept woman 🤣
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Doesn't want to be a kept woman :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that's almost as funny as selling her shite wholesale!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn't want to be a kept woman :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that's almost as funny as selling her shite wholesale!
Considering these are her new business cards 😂
IMG_5002.jpeg

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Considering these are her new business cards 😂
View attachment 2828169
---
View attachment 2828183
---
View attachment 2828190
Just want to say thank you for uploading these. I don’t have TT so never watch her lives but I’m loving seeing her downfall through your posts 😂
Still trying to make people believe she pays for an office 😂 and times must be so hard if she’s joking about having to sell pictures of her feet.
Found it interesting she made an off-hand comment about maybe she’d be approached by a company for a completely different career. I reckon she’s been looking for a new job. Her career prospects aren’t good…she couldn’t even cope with a part-time job at Tesco

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.