Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all terribly sad isn't it. She needs to put some effort in or shut up shop. She was getting a lot more interactions when she was present and engaging with people on lives etc. Now she's locked everything down and stayed tight lipped about her life, it's reflected in the sales. Her paranoia and laziness has driven everyone away

Reactions: 7
Yes…she is trying (and failing!) to keep up with all the lies she tells, pretending she’s still living in the flat, pretending she has an office, pretending she has a studio, pretending they were in the Lake District in the ‘campervan’ all lies…she would have shown photos if that had really happened. They are a young couple, no ties, on their uppers with absolutely nothing to call their own because of her, all because she’s bone idle and won’t work. She’s 31. The world should be their oyster…what a miserable life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good lord! The latest KUM vlog 😬
I'm convinced they all have head lice with the amount of scratching she does, the hair is a matted mess but she's always pulling and scratching at it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can she be made a thread under any of the other headings? I know she can't have her own on here because she's got less than 10k, but she needs one badly 😂🫠
Don’t think so? It’s serious help they need !
---
I'm convinced they all have head lice with the amount of scratching she does, the hair is a matted mess but she's always pulling and scratching at it 🤢
They don’t seem to wash very much so it’s probably scabies 😬
---
Hopefully she put some clothes on going to the dentist , what on earth was she wearing? It looked like a body stocking 😂 having a tiny baby forward facing in a booster seat is madness , hopefully the SW pays them a visit very soon.they need support before something happens those kids, can’t see them manage as they get older the youngest boy seems to have behavioural issues too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Don’t think so? It’s serious help they need !
---

They don’t seem to wash very much so it’s probably scabies 😬
---
Hopefully she put some clothes on going to the dentist , what on earth was she wearing? It looked like a body stocking 😂 having a tiny baby forward facing in a booster seat is madness , hopefully the SW pays them a visit very soon.they need support before something happens those kids, can’t see them manage as they get older the youngest boy seems to have behavioural issues too.
Tempted to join another forum so they can have one 😵💫 there's so much I could say. Why was she laying there with a see-through body stocking on?! 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tempted to join another forum so they can have one 😵💫 there's so much I could say. Why was she laying there with a see-through body stocking on?! 🫠
Surely her family and friends could have a word? There’s no comments on the vid so obvious people are concerned! Maybe the German lesbians will leave her one 😂

• Haha
The sight of her gut in the see through Ann Summers style body stocking as she sprawled on the sofa will haunt my nightmares forever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sight of her gut in the see through Ann Summers style body stocking as she sprawled on the sofa will haunt my nightmares forever!!
The two of them letting it all hang out in one vlog was too much 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Arse cracks galore....finished off with the pudding smeared all around her face. Jesus christ chins come back all is forgiven

• Haha
Not sure if anyone watches the R Family ? Dave died about ten days ago and they’ve got a “name reveal from heaven “ for kiddie no 15 uploaded , literally his dead body with the name and other bits on top…Is nothing sacred anymore 🙄 first thing you think of when you’re husband dies is to make it into a YT name reveal vid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Proof is in the pudding ( so they say) selling FA so trying to wholesale instead 😂

---
No idea why she’s bothering with this it’ll only turn hard in the unheated spare room they’re living out of.
IMG_4969.jpeg

---
Still only two boxes sold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
i assume she realises that if buying wholesale business will want and need:-
the name and address of the company or person making them, very often they want to visit the wholesaler to see how they are made, never ever known a single wholesaler turn a visit down, valid health and safety certs, valid insurance certificaites etc etc...she is never going to comply with any of this. cutting her nose off to spite her face. wholesale will go nowhere.

when you go to business events, they advise you to ask wholesalers these things and to worry if they refuse.

Reactions: 3
Making in a grotty garden shed in her dad’s back garden, no running water with bugs/rodents running around wouldn’t pass any cosmetic insurance certs 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.