Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 boxes at £10 doesn’t look like she’s sold any yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now come on…she was probably sourcing the very best oils and fragrances to put into her lukshurry wax melts. Probably somewhere exotic like Morocco buying rose and tuberose scents…you know our girl, only the best is good enough for her very discerning customers….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now come on…she was probably sourcing the very best oils and fragrances to put into her lukshurry wax melts. Probably somewhere exotic like Morocco buying rose and tuberose scents…you know our girl, only the best is good enough for her very discerning customers….
Or scoffing on a big McTasty meal whilst mixing cute bunny tail scent with a spoon 🥄 😂

• Haha
You’d think she’d be on trying to get some preorders for games night.

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing 💯 it’s her dad’s she’s at, I remember a while ago when they were fixing up Berty , Charlie used to go to her dad’s because that was convenient with her dad having his tools and stuff there ,I remember once she said she was there filming for the insta page and her dad had his firewood delivered so her and Charlie helped him stack it…Listen??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm all for people wanting to better themselves, but it would be a much better use of her time to go back to college and get herself an education or a trade.

I'm all for people wanting to better themselves, but it would be a much better use of her time to go back to college and get herself an education or a trade.
She went to college when she was younger and dropped out. That's why she ended up at Tesco for years. She's so lazy she'll never amount to anything

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t sold a single box for the game she’s moved onto making bathbombs ,for them to sit on the shelf 🙄
IMG_4854.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I’m guessing 💯 it’s her dad’s she’s at, I remember a while ago when they were fixing up Berty , Charlie used to go to her dad’s because that was convenient with her dad having his tools and stuff there ,I remember once she said she was there filming for the insta page and her dad had his firewood delivered so her and Charlie helped him stack it…Listen??
View attachment 2810306
Did she say what it was? 🤣🤣🤣

Wow 😆😆😆😆 gonna be a quick games night, meanwhile brookies sold out last night selling 10, 20, 30, 50 and £100 boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.