Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s definitely someone’s box room she’s in, if the beanbag was there you can be sure he’d have to help out she’s getting flustered counting and packing, he must be living at his grandparents I can’t see them afford to rent for himself alone…They’ve probably got her furniture stored there aswel so tight on room.
I noticed when she left the live to go to the loo she was away a bit longer than usual, allowing for handwashing. When she was in the flat she was back in seconds. Also, the door she opened sounded substantial, like an older house, not sure how to explain but not a flimsy cheap handle if you know what I mean. So little stock, where are all the manky sponges?

Reactions: 6
I noticed when she left the live to go to the loo she was away a bit longer than usual, allowing for handwashing. When she was in the flat she was back in seconds. Also, the door she opened sounded substantial, like an older house, not sure how to explain but not a flimsy cheap handle if you know what I mean. So little stock, where are all the manky sponges?
I’ve a feeling she was scammed with the scent company, people keep asking for certain scents and she keeps replying with “ oh I’m getting that one in again once I find a new supplier “ would explain why she’s completely skint if she paid this company in advance for ingredients that never arrived.
---
Knew it! Had a feeling she was scammed when she mentioned them on a live and was chatting to someone about that was also scammed, said she’d DM her after the live seems they’ve got an action group set up to try and get their money back, the supplier has started up again under a new name so they’ve got no hope if they’ve liquidated the previous company.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What happens when those last couple of products are sold ? She’s not making anything.

Reactions: 2
I’ve a feeling she was scammed with the scent company, people keep asking for certain scents and she keeps replying with “ oh I’m getting that one in again once I find a new supplier “ would explain why she’s completely skint if she paid this company in advance for ingredients that never arrived.
---
Knew it! Had a feeling she was scammed when she mentioned them on a live and was chatting to someone about that was also scammed, said she’d DM her after the live seems they’ve got an action group set up to try and get their money back, the supplier has started up again under a new name so they’ve got no hope if they’ve liquidated the previous company.
View attachment 2734085
She hasn't got a clue has she.. literally thinks that she can bully the person into getting a few quid back? She wants to get in the real world. She would be better off applying to work in aldi

Reactions: 4
She hasn't got a clue has she.. literally thinks that she can bully the person into getting a few quid back? She wants to get in the real world. She would be better off applying to work in aldi
She would! It’s monotonous making and labelling all those dips for less than a week’s wages , maybe she should address her anxiety? Normally people would carry spare knickers not a transit van in tow 👀

• Haha
What did Kelly do that was so wrong? I’m confused why she had to say hope it’s okay? I found friday night so chaotic 🤦🏼‍♀️
We wouldn’t know you’d have to ask Jane 😂 seems since she stopped selling pumpkin spice Kelly disappeared.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What did Kelly do that was so wrong? I’m confused why she had to say hope it’s okay? I found friday night so chaotic 🤦🏼‍♀️
It‘s actually a sad state of affairs that anyone would even ask that… I think Kelly has very low self esteem and feels like she needs clarification from Jane, to be part of the “group” of waifs and strays that congregate in Jane’s lives, even though Jane and her mods treat people like tit, a normal business wouldn’t need to set traps to out customers as supposed trolls
---
---
Monga, thank you for my morning giggle 😂 Jane sounding like Pinky and Perky will never not be funny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, Kelly is another one of Jane’s cult members who suffer from MH issues, low self esteem, anxiety etc. She’s desperate for Jane and the other members to like her, hence buying them wax melt gifts, apologising to Jane if she doesn’t buy anything, getting very upset and flouncing off if she feels she’s being ignored etc. Jane truly doesn’t like her, she finds her annoying and can’t help but show it the way she speaks to her! Kelly is a little bit Uriah Heap, I always imagine her wringing her hands and bowing as she backs out the door. She’s a poor soul really…

Which in itself is extremely odd behaviour to have around a stranger, hope Kelly doesn’t turn up at her door with a pot of rabbit stew 😂 it’s those she’s in contact with IRL she needs to keep an eye on not us lot that have no real interest in her and only comment ( like herself) on what we see online 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

• Haha
Wow i have been absent from this thread for too long!
Let me guess...still peddling her mewts to the same old people and making a whopping £3.79 a week?
Charlie bean still working several jobs and not telling her to at least find part time work to put them on until something full time comes up? Plenty of part time cleaning jobs out there I should imagine and she drives so that to me is huge anvantage when job hunting. She should never have quit Tesco should she? She had it quite cushy in my opionion, yes getting up early is a pain but when you're home and done by lunchtime it can't be a bad thing can it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let me guess...still peddling her mewts to the same old people and making a whopping £3.79 a week?
Charlie bean still working several jobs and not telling her to at least find part time work to put them on until something full time comes up? Plenty of part time cleaning jobs out there I should imagine and she drives so that to me is huge anvantage when job hunting. She should never have quit Tesco should she? She had it quite cushy in my opionion, yes getting up early is a pain but when you're home and done by lunchtime it can't be a bad thing can it?
That's the trouble with chins, she's never happy with what she has. She'd rather complain all the time

Reactions: 3
£3.79 is a bit generous. More like losing money

• Haha
No sign of her today, dying to know how she’s going forward with no pwoducts to sell 😂

• Haha
Take it she’s working on her valentines range ! By the time they’re posted it’ll be all over.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She's obvs giving Valentines a miss this year she can't afford the new oils

• Haha
I wouldn't be surprised if her and bean are on a break and she's moved in with her dad. Does Bean pop up in her lives at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.