Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pissed the websites undersold again 😂

---

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell she's massive, piled loads of weight on.....jabba the shut-in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stupidity is carrying on flogging this dead horse, just to prove some faceless "twolls" wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can't be making any profit on £1 items when all costs are deducted, she's a bloody simpleton.

Reactions: 4
I’m howling at that mod who is having chest pains but took the time to let Jane know! 😂😂 welcome back Kelly! Jane will be delighted!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I meant to say before the ambulance came, can I have a boyfriend’s jumper wax melt please Jane….oooh! Ouch!!!…………

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When the YT sub asked about van life she said they’ve still got little Bur-eee , she loves him ! He’s helped so much with her anxiety…imagine having to cart a porta potty around 24/7 when you leave home.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When the YT sub asked about van life she said they’ve still got little Bur-eee , she loves him ! He’s helped so much with her anxiety…imagine having to cart a porta potty around 24/7 when you leave home.
Just a thought I wonder if she had the bedroom at her dad's for the office instead of as a bedroom and so has to sleep either in Bertie or a single room...hence Charlie doesn't seem to live with her anymore

Reactions: 6
Just a thought I wonder if she had the bedroom at her dad's for the office instead of as a bedroom and so has to sleep either in Bertie or a single room...hence Charlie doesn't seem to live with her anymore
That’s definitely someone’s box room she’s in, if the beanbag was there you can be sure he’d have to help out she’s getting flustered counting and packing, he must be living at his grandparents I can’t see them afford to rent for himself alone…They’ve probably got her furniture stored there aswel so tight on room.

Reactions: 6
What the hell is stuck in KUM hair at the beginning of the new vlog? it' like a something about Mary situ 🤣

With the gammons it does seem like Charlie isn't there a lot and she hardly seems to talk about their home or anything new she's got for it like she always would, it's a cover up for sure, she vanished with a tall tale about going to the lakes then popped back up in a new location and she's making out like they're still in the marina flat she got booted out of, its all very odd and it will come out, she trips herself up all the time, her dippy followers are just too thick to catch on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He seems a lot happier on the odd occasion he does appear so definitely Janey free 😂
---
Wax addiction is real 😳
IMG_3851.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.