Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant beleive that she is now being blatent about ripping off the mrs hinch trademark has she learnt nothing? she really does think rules and laws are below her. twit even in her own voice not even using ai voices for it. no getting out of that one
And her contacting that troll hunter saying Mrs Hinch gets loads of trolling whilst she’s the one ripping off her trademark 😂 you couldn’t make it up!
Least we’re not earning off the back of others.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if anyone asked for that box of shite 🤣 wax gonks LOL
She’s had those boxes on her site for a couple of weeks, Brookies started a subscription box (£20) she’s probably copied that.

Reactions: 5
KUM has uploaded a meals of the week,don't watch it unless you have a strong stomach.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What must people think listening to this 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must be exciting hearing the iPad pinging knowing you just made 20p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be exciting hearing the iPad pinging knowing you just made 20p
It gets worse she hasn’t got any wax left ( despite buying a bag of cheap untested
wax) doesn’t know if she’ll be able to fulfill her viwal orders 😂
View attachment 2729983
---
Have a good old listen, she’s gone for a pee ,I think it’s a shed ? van doors are extremely heavy and noisy to close.

---

---
Tissue to wipe out her jug 😂 … You can hear how loud the traffic noise is when she opens the door!
---
Sorry very glitchy tonight I deleted the previous vid by accident and can’t edit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It gets worse she hasn’t got any wax left ( despite buying a bag of cheap untested
View attachment 2729983
---
Have a good old listen, she’s gone for a pee ,I think it’s a shed ? van doors are extremely heavy and noisy to close.
View attachment 2730007
---

---
Tissue to wipe out her jug 😂 … You can hear how loud the traffic noise is when she opens the door!
---
Sorry very glitchy tonight I deleted the previous vid by accident and can’t edit.
View attachment 2730015
I think it’s defo a shed or an old clapped out touring caravan in her Dad‘s garden 😂

• Haha
View attachment 2729983
---
View attachment 2730007
---

---
---
View attachment 2730015
At first glance all that jumped out at me was she'd gone for a pee and wiped her jug with a tissue 🤣 Jane's jug 🤣🤣🤣
---
Viral because four people went on the website, soft cow!

• Haha
I'm amazed she's sold that many 🫣
It was only yesterday during the live they were selling, that TikToker she did the collab with was sharing her live and her followers were buying and sharing , that’s why she was shouting she was going viral 🥴
---
This is what she’s left with half an hour till kickoff 😬
IMG_3800.jpeg

---
I’ve no idea what’s she’s going to do with the excess? She said she’s got a bathbomb assessment because she’s fed up making soaps etc…She can’t even sell the bathbombs she buys wholesale 😆 throwing good money after bad 🙄
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Etsy update...she added two new items to the Etsy store a few days ago, still shockingly terrible SEO and still no sales 🤣😂🤣 she's put the fake mrs hinch wax melts...still using the Mrs hinch tags in breach of trademark rules and Etsy rules. She uses "hinching" and "Mrs hinch". I hope that Mrs Hinch reports her end Etsy ban her store it will serve her right!

And the other listings she has started falsely advertising her wax melts as "luxury" again 🤣

Baring in mind she has had no sales AT ALL since restarting in August....6 months and not a single sale!!! And thousands of people buying wax melts there everyday in the UK. That's how bad her items are... As we always say...they look tacky hence nobody has bought any.

• Wow
Who on earth would need an accountant for that amount of stock 😂 a normal family bathroom cabinet would look like that.
IMG_3807.jpeg
IMG_3806.jpeg

• Haha
IMG_3809.jpeg
I see Kelly has been reading Tattle and letting us know she wasn’t the twoll Jane meant 😂 how obvious she would pop up on the games night 🥴
---
Think one of the mods is having a heart attack because she’s had a sellout 😬
IMG_3810.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.