Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor baby looked like it came out of a skip and her oodie is filthy, there’s no excuse when the older kids are out most of the day ,she could at least wipe the baby’s mouth ,the poor thing must be scourged, especially with that eczema, looks infected tbh.
---
IMG_3447.jpeg
This was a hint tbf, I thought that about the onesie, very dangerous when she’s prone to climbing on things.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can’t get any worse for her, she was even going to gift Brookie on her live to try and push her own live out.
IMG_3449.jpeg
b

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Could you imagine if people tried to muscle in on her lives she’d have them blocked in an instant 🙄

Reactions: 3
That crack in the corner is getting worse! Can anyone see the floor/wall area when she moves away from the worktop? Is she in Berty???

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2714017View attachment 2714018Jeez someone’s given KUM a roasting on her latest vid 😂
Well said that person! The state of them all at the moment is even more vile than ever, the house is beyond disgusting and how she can sit there looking like she does in that filthy oodie which must stink is beyond me, the poor baby always has milk round her mouth and all over her chin yet all she says is "she's just had a bottle" WIPE HER MOUTH YOU SMELLY OAF!!!! she gives me the rage, lazy to the core, filthy, scruffy and always moaning. Where are the social workers???

I wonder if she still buys from Jane? she doesn't seem to be using any of the body products that's for sure, shampoo is needed urgently.

• Heart
Well said that person! The state of them all at the moment is even more vile than ever, the house is beyond disgusting and how she can sit there looking like she does in that filthy oodie which must stink is beyond me, the poor baby always has milk round her mouth and all over her chin yet all she says is "she's just had a bottle" WIPE HER MOUTH YOU SMELLY OAF!!!! she gives me the rage, lazy to the core, filthy, scruffy and always moaning. Where are the social workers???

I wonder if she still buys from Jane? she doesn't seem to be using any of the body products that's for sure, shampoo is needed urgently.
There needs to be an urgent intervention in that appalling household, that doesn't look like excema on that poor babies head it looks like flea bites or bed bug bites.

• Sad
  • Sick
Yes I thought that looks more like tiny bites all over her face , and like Lexi said she needs to wipe her mouth after a bottle poor thing must be so sore sitting all day with milk on her face

• Sad
Yes I thought that looks more like tiny bites all over her face , and like Lexi said she needs to wipe her mouth after a bottle poor thing must be so sore sitting all day with milk on her face
Has the baby been assessed yet for any of the conditions Jake & Ellie have? I am only asking as I have never seen Lili laugh, bounce around or behave like a baby of her age. Her eyes disturb me, a little hollow and low-set ears. She seems to be an easy baby on videos, no squirming and moving around much, but setting her in front of the telly all the time at such a young age is so lazy. When Katie can't think of anything to do all day, I wonder if she is depressed not to see that she could be cleaning that mess up!

I feel the same about the eyes and lack of movement, I’ve only heard her mention something about the baby’s heart ? She said on a recent video she is giving the baby food as she is ready , something very off about the whole thing they need a lot of help and support even the most basic of needs don’t seem to be covered .

Reactions: 4
They don't look like "trade" scales to me
She has trade scales that she never uses.
---

She barely be’s on the lives anymore…They need serious help in that house.
---
I thought it was scabies.
---
Has the baby been assessed yet for any of the conditions Jake & Ellie have? I am only asking as I have never seen Lili laugh, bounce around or behave like a baby of her age. Her eyes disturb me, a little hollow and low-set ears. She seems to be an easy baby on videos, no squirming and moving around much, but setting her in front of the telly all the time at such a young age is so lazy. When Katie can't think of anything to do all day, I wonder if she is depressed not to see that she could be cleaning that mess up!
They did genetic tests but she didn’t say what the outcome was the health visitor is coming out soon to check her development, I think everyone’s noticed her eyes since she was born, she does react sometimes but not as much as you’d expect for a baby her age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Never a good sign if you have to tell people to go and like vids you have put on

Proof she never cleans those moulds 🤢

---
Never a good sign if you have to tell people to go and like vids you have put on
The bean must be teetering on the edge if he’s that stressed 😬
---
Is that rain hammering down

in the background?

• Haha
Sounds like rain on metal to me , maybe her studio is a tin shed ?

• Haha
It does seem like she’s in the van if you listen it’s like something blown against the back of it you can see she looks towards where the back doors would be, she went off about a minute later.
---
Sounds like rain on metal to me , maybe her studio is a tin shed ?
Yeah definitely sounds like metal.About 29 sec you can hear something bang off it.

has to be rain on metal. Sounds like when im in work and its tipping down and the metal roof on the decking outside gets a hammering!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.