Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s proud that she can ‘legally’ make soap etc?! What an odd turn of phrase. Proud not to be a lawbreaker in the seedy world of kitchen cosmetics. What an achievement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s giving out about people taking these free assessments from suppliers but she’s waiting on them because she’s skint 🥴😂 she already said on earlier lives she didn’t have any base/ wax because she couldn’t afford it.

---
TS did call then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember saying at the beginning of all this when she started out that those assessments weren’t worth tit as nothing is actually assessed to see if you are following health and safety procedures etc… these people selling this so called assessments have seen these idiots coming and the ££££££££ signs went off in their heads as an easy way to make money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to stop with all the lying about having a unit and a studio, it's farcical now and blatantly obvious it's a huge fabrication. The trading standards nuggets she keeps dropping are very telling, imagine still trying to be cocky when you've been caught out, evicted, you're skint and fecking fatter than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They vacated that flat at record speed and were skint very soon after, they must’ve fined her ? it was telling when she lied about keeping her flammable pwoducts in a locker we know she’s never done that even now those oils are in plastic containers in her shed and probably in her new little cheaper flat, that’s why she not showing where she lives incase she’s reported again.She wouldn’t have invited trading standards round when she knew her business was illegal from that address.
---
More lies than pies 🥧
View attachment 2710064
---
Self praise and all that…🙄
View attachment 2710073
---
I’m sure she said she wholesaled them in after it was pointed out she bought them in Poundland and put her sticker over the label 😂
View attachment 2710098
---
I’m sure her new Barbie Photo studio will be the making of her 🥴
View attachment 2710100

Looks like she is still going to continue this farce.

I've never known a business owner work so little (unless they have actually been successful and got staff to do it for them)

I agree the comments about the fire cabinet means she had a visit. I can't remember who but the tattler on here with a FIL who lived at the marina was really worried about Janes tinderbox complained to management and several people have complained to TSA and then she is kicked out.

Reactions: 9

I've never known a business owner work so little (unless they have actually been successful and got staff to do it for them)

I agree the comments about the fire cabinet means she had a visit. I can't remember who but the tattler on here with a FIL who lived at the marina was really worried about Janes tinderbox complained to management and several people have complained to TSA and then she is kicked out.
Would TSA inform her landlord?

Reactions: 6
Ahh ! So that’s why she’s not going live! She’s making in her new flat ( worktop is wooden in shed) better watch Incase she’s evicted again .

• Haha
I noticed that, when she was de moulding I thought oh she's brought all her mewlts back from the "unit" berty must have got blown into the channel in storm Isha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Berty is never mentioned now. Remember daft boy drawing up the plans for it? Think he forgot it was an old transit and not a 4 bed detached….it even had its own Instagram page for about 10 minutes! Unfortunately after they were evicted, she had to work out the back of it and stupidly pretended she renting a ‘studio!’ 😂😂😂 not only that, she also had an ‘office’ she pretended she travelled to! Oh Jane! Why do you do it? Everyone can see it’s all a big, fat lie! Thing is, you keep forgetting what you’ve said….so embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a strange women , she’s basically just telling fibs to herself in her back room while filming it as she has no viewers .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would TSA inform her landlord?
Not necessarily the landlord but they might tell the management company and/or the fire service because there is so much crackdown on it ATM especially in apartment blocks where there are elderly people because the fire service may need to give them extra assistance and to make them aware of flammable products being stored even if they are in fire proof cabinets. Due to some being cheaply made in China and not actually fireproof. You know...the cheap tit like what Jane would buy.

To cover their own backside and have a record of passing on the information. Even if you come out of hospital now and you are less mobile than usual you are advised by hospitals to tell the fire service to update their records and the hospital make a note in their records that they have told you

Reactions: 3
Not necessarily the landlord but they might tell the management company and/or the fire service because there is so much crackdown on it ATM especially in apartment blocks where there are elderly people because the fire service may need to give them extra assistance and to make them aware of flammable products being stored even if they are in fire proof cabinets. Due to some being cheaply made in China and not actually fireproof. You know...the cheap tit like what Jane would buy.

To cover their own backside and have a record of passing on the information. Even if you come out of hospital now and you are less mobile than usual you are advised by hospitals to tell the fire service to update their records and the hospital make a note in their records that they have told you
There’s proof on here she never stored them in a fireproof cabinet only plastic storage boxes, maybe the fire service informed her landlord and that’s why they were evicted, surely their building insurance would’ve been void?…She’s acting miss high n mighty calling out others when her own actions were illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s proof on here she never stored them in a fireproof cabinet only plastic storage boxes, maybe the fire service informed her landlord and that’s why they were evicted, surely their building insurance would’ve been void?…She’s acting miss high n mighty calling out others when her own actions were illegal.
she will claim she didn't know but ignorance is not a defence in law. And her insurance would not have paid out and nor would the buildings insurance she would be made bankrupt. And again there's no way she would have PI or PL insurance but even if she did they would be invalidated

What a strange women , she’s basically just telling fibs to herself in her back room while filming it as she has no viewers .
Exactly! She goes into the spare room and pretends she has travelled to her office!? And imagines that people believe her!

• Haha
she will claim she didn't know but ignorance is not a defence in law. And her insurance would not have paid out and nor would the buildings insurance she would be made bankrupt. And again there's no way she would have PI or PL insurance but even if she did they would be invalidated
She doesn’t even use her home address for the business .
---
IMG_3434.jpeg
What will she do when the beanbags conscripted 😂

• Haha

That is me … we ( the family ) put in a formal complaint in writing with pictorial evidence from her lives etc to the lettings agent… regarding her running a unsafe business in a residential block that has a good majority of elderly people, we were told during a follow up that it was being dealt with and next thing we know the flat was up for sale and they had moved out 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That is me … we ( the family ) put in a formal complaint in writing with pictorial evidence from her lives etc to the lettings agent… regarding her running a unsafe business in a residential block that has a good majority of elderly people, we were told during a follow up that it was being dealt with and next thing we know the flat was up for sale and they had moved out 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's hilarious 😂 you definitely win tattle today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s gonna take more then a deep clean and some fresh veg to sort that lot out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.