Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a gut to rival Charlies!!

View attachment 2359982
---
Her ramblings on the lives are bizarre, what was she trying to achieve by faking being upset and angry? she's bloody odd
Trying to up her views, TikTokers love the drama.
---
My sister in law was sent on a reconnaissance mission via looking in the letting agents window 🤣 and it’s not up for renting at the moment … but as you say it’ll definitely need some work doing first…
---

I think it’s so anyone just joining the live will think she’s actually upset/ kicking off in the hope of going viral she’s a fat version of Chelsea Lee Art 😂 doing it for the drama..
Everything would need replaced and the entire place painted, that’s if they could even get the carpet out it’s so compacted and full of baking soda it must be like concrete 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to up her views, TikTokers love the drama.
---

Everything would need replaced and the entire place painted, that’s if they could even get the carpet out it’s so compacted and full of baking soda it must be like concrete 😂
She stopped showing the kitchen, I bet it's in a right state

Reactions: 4
It’s odd they’d drive to her dad’s to make a couple of shapes that late at night, we know she ventures nowhere alone the bean used to walk her to the car when she was in Tescos ,are we to believe she’s stood in a studio somewhere with a torch to guide her to her car 🙄
---
She stopped showing the kitchen, I bet it's in a right state
Everywhere must be ruined with wax and dye? Behind those units in the bedroom where she made the wax were pots of glitter, dyes and allsorts of rubbish that she dropped and never bothered lifting the walls and carpet would be ruined.

Reactions: 5
She’s deffo in a shed at the bottom of someone’s garden if she needs a torch

She’s deffo in a shed at the bottom of someone’s garden if she needs a torch
It must be her dad’s? She’d be using his electricity to keep the buffalo going ,he did offer to pay their bill so she could heat the flat through winter.

Reactions: 7
It’s ridiculous the lengths she’s going to to avoid contributing to their little life, shows how downtrodden he is when he sits back and plays along with the charade, it has to be his mum’s insurance policy that’s kept them afloat for this long, she’s earning nothing , the rent for those apartments is £300 a week not counting their other expenditure, according to google the bean would only be earning 22k a year.

Reactions: 9
It’s ridiculous the lengths she’s going to to avoid contributing to their little life, shows how downtrodden he is when he sits back and plays along with the charade, it has to be his mum’s insurance policy that’s kept them afloat for this long, she’s earning nothing , the rent for those apartments is £300 a week not counting their other expenditure, according to google the bean would only be earning 22k a year.
I had a little look at how much those apartments are selling for and they're mostly 250k 😵💫 how the hell are they affording to live there on his wage?! The c.tax and rent, service charge etc. Must absolutely cripple them. Then you've got fatberg sat there twiddling her sausage fingers, taking a whole munfth off while the bean slaves. Shocking behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she’s on some kind of disability benefits for her anxiety the amount she wastes on tatt would cancel that out.
---

Last edited:
Did anyone catch yesterday’s live? She said she wasn’t coming on till today, seems very eager to go live now ,probably trying to make up the deposit for another place to rent if they are living at her dads 😂
---
I can’t see her driving to her dads that often to make a few melts and chat rubbish.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone catch yesterday’s live? She said she wasn’t coming on till today, seems very eager to go live now ,probably trying to make up the deposit for another place to rent if they are living at her dads 😂
---
I can’t see her driving to her dads that often to make a few melts and chat rubbish.
I’m not sure the £15 a week pwofit she makes will really make a dent in a deposit for a new rental place 😂

• Haha
---
It's got to be the van that she's using 😄 she wouldn't even walk out to the carpark alone before would she when it was dark and she had to pick the bean up

• Haha
It's got to be the van that she's using 😄 she wouldn't even walk out to the carpark alone before would she when it was dark and she had to pick the bean up
It just seems strange she’d be driving back and forth to her dads that often 🤷🏼‍♀️

No sign of her today then ? She said she was making sugar scrub so must be keeping offline incase she’s reported for making body pwoducts in unsanitary conditions.

• Haha
That’s her dads spare room surely? They must’ve been evicted! She even moved her furniture from the flat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.