Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for sharing the screen recordings. Deffo confirmed everything we've said about her over the years! I wonder if she tried to go back and they told her to piss off 🤣 if she refuses to film from the flat she's been warned 100%!
It’s nice to know we were right all along, she’s confirmed our suspicions that she was a lazy, good for nothing employee they‘ll have wanted rid of for years, she’ll have been the talk of the staff room for sure. I used to work with someone exactly like Jane and nobody could stick her, funnily enough she used to be the same over Christmas holidays too and people would be going mad but she didn’t give a duck! I would say poor bean with his back but it’s all his own fault for enabling her, he should have told her to get back to work months ago the absolute gobshite 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello ma loofs (miss ya tan 😉 ) I’ll do a new thread tonight, just catching up as on holiday and had a long flight yesterday, will check in where I can. Loving the downfall of baroness belly pork 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for sharing the screen recordings. Deffo confirmed everything we've said about her over the years! I wonder if she tried to go back and they told her to piss off 🤣 if she refuses to film from the flat she's been warned 100%!
I bet she has if she mentioned about her on an old contract? They probably told her she’d have to do a lot more hours, including weekends if she wanted to go back,

Reactions: 8
Couple of things she also mentioned on her live last night…. She was talking about one of the regulars prescriptions and how she hoped she had one of those certificates to make it cheaper (or something to that extent), she then said when she had the chest infection over Christmas her doctor said to her about seeing into having one. Am I right in thinking such things exist only for certain repeat prescriptions or certain other eligibility factors? Strange a doctor would mention it for a one off prescription on anti-biotics and inhalers?
She also mentioned about her landlord being soooo laid back, the example she gave was when they moved in the landlord said she didn’t see any reasons why they couldn’t use the spare room to host a foreign student. Just a couple of interesting observations I made 🤣

Reactions: 6
She knows she’s going nowhere with MLJ this is her latest idea…All three of them 😂 Where’s the profit in it?

---
Couple of things she also mentioned on her live last night…. She was talking about one of the regulars prescriptions and how she hoped she had one of those certificates to make it cheaper (or something to that extent), she then said when she had the chest infection over Christmas her doctor said to her about seeing into having one. Am I right in thinking such things exist only for certain repeat prescriptions or certain other eligibility factors? Strange a doctor would mention it for a one off prescription on anti-biotics and inhalers?
She also mentioned about her landlord being soooo laid back, the example she gave was when they moved in the landlord said she didn’t see any reasons why they couldn’t use the spare room to host a foreign student. Just a couple of interesting observations I made 🤣
Yeah I wondered about that, do you have to be on benefits to apply for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have always thought how strange it is for a young woman to jump the queue constantly at the doctors and get all kinds of treatments and services very quickly where others have to wait. She must have something wrong with her or be at a high risk for a heart attack or something

I know having HRT makes someone eligible for a reduced rate (which is where the conversation stemmed from last night and some of the women I work with do this) but I also know certain medications means a reduced rate repeat prescriptions, thyroxine for example! But as far as I’m aware it’s not just an option for anyone or anything!

Must be lugging stuff from the garden shed ? if you’ve hired out a studio you expect everything to be inclusive.

• Haha
You only get an exemption certificate if you meet certain criteria ie, have a long term illness or condition that requires medication ( ie, diabetic, heart disease, adhd, serious mental health disorders etc ) or you are over 60 … I’m not sure about being unemployed as I’ve never been unemployed…
---
I have always thought how strange it is for a young woman to jump the queue constantly at the doctors and get all kinds of treatments and services very quickly where others have to wait. She must have something wrong with her or be at a high risk for a heart attack or something
Exactly … I now jump the queue so to speak because contracting covid in Jan 2021 left me with a heart condition ( atrial fibrillation ) so I am now deemed high risk
---
Must be lugging stuff from the garden shed ? if you’ve hired out a studio you expect everything to be inclusive.
Moving stuff from the van, to her dads box room

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

---

Last edited:
That was one bitter glance at the end of that video! Not filming at home any more.

Reactions: 5
She’s also not making her body products on camera ,said she’ll make them up then pipe them on the live. Imagine making body products in a grotty garden shed full of flies 🤢 unless she’s going to make them at the flat and bring them to the shed? She needs running water to wash out the bowls and mixer .

• Sick
She'll slip up sooner or later. She's got a proper big mouth she can't help herself

Reactions: 10
It’s not going to last much longer, even her 6 usual purchasers seem to have halved recently.

The prescription pre payment certificates are £11 a month and cover all prescriptions. That might be what she meant

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.