Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very long time lurker here! But I was watching her live yesterday I think it was, and she mentioned about needing to get a booster (as in a wifi/internet booster), and between songs you could hear the rain! It was like the sound of rain on a thin roof/walls, like a shed or conservatory roof or something like that! So make of that what you will haha! Just thought I’d add my two pence worth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or they could have plasterboarded the 4x4 shed
Yeah they could ! It’s just her dad lives about a 40min drive would she drive there and back for the little sales she makes? Berty is insulated and sound proofed with electricity it would make more sense if she parked up somewhere nearby and made her stuff?

Reactions: 4
Yeah they could ! It’s just her dad lives about a 40min drive would she drive there and back for the little sales she makes? Berty is insulated and sound proofed with electricity it would make more sense if she parked up somewhere nearby and made her stuff?
Has her Dad moved @monga ? Because a quick google and his decorating ad has his address (could be an old advert?) and only about 15 mins from her 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has her Dad moved @monga ? Because a quick google and his decorating ad has his address (could be an old advert?) and only about 15 mins from her 🤔
Idk I thought he lived in Brighton? Didn’t Charlie used to get the train to meet up with him for the football?

Reactions: 4
Idk I thought he lived in Brighton? Didn’t Charlie used to get the train to meet up with him for the football?
Oh not sure then, must be an old ad! I remember the street when I looked at google maps though lol 🤦‍♀️ from when she attempted to ride a bike 🙊
---
Serious question 🙋‍♀️ why are WE so interested in her lol? I’ve been away from here for a while and don’t have tik tok any more! And coming back here the other week and now this new “studio!” I’m hooked again lol 😂 I think it’s maybe the Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️ in me!

Reactions: 6
Oh not sure then, must be an old ad! I remember the street when I looked at google maps though lol 🤦‍♀️ from when she attempted to ride a bike 🙊
---
Serious question 🙋‍♀️ why are WE so interested in her lol? I’ve been away from here for a while and don’t have tik tok any more! And coming back here the other week and now this new “studio!” I’m hooked again lol 😂 I think it’s maybe the Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️ in me!
I’m not sure tbh I always thought he lived a bit away from them? I remember she said once about having a birthday present for her dad but she was waiting till she had time to drop it around? You’d think if it was only 10 mins away she’d be round but she is extremely lazy tbf.

• Haha
That wonky wooden work top is giving me anxiety, where the two meet it's tilted backwards and the join isn't meeting at all, you can see the wax pooling slightly at the back of the moulds. If that was a studio you'd be asking for your rent back! That is 100% an amateur rush job to get her out of the flat and the more I look the more im convinced it's Bertie, the lighting is terrible too. Im praying for a heatwave to hit them, sweat her out! sweat her out! sweat her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That wonky wooden work top is giving me anxiety, where the two meet it's tilted backwards and the join isn't meeting at all, you can see the wax pooling slightly at the back of the moulds. If that was a studio you'd be asking for your rent back! That is 100% an amateur rush job to get her out of the flat and the more I look the more im convinced it's Bertie, the lighting is terrible too. Im praying for a heatwave to hit them, sweat her out! sweat her out! sweat her out!
She’s complaining about the flies and heat the camera is wobbling everytime she moves about 😂

• Haha
So she's basically admitted that she's "quiet" and that she's not selling anything. She could have taken a "mumfth" off instagram and TikTok, but she didn't need to stop making wax mewts at home?? She's basically admitted she's done nothing for a whole month....unless of course you count her having to pack up and get all her crap out of the flat urgently 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's basically admitted that she's "quiet" and that she's not selling anything. She could have taken a "mumfth" off instagram and TikTok, but she didn't need to stop making wax mewts at home?? She's basically admitted she's done nothing for a whole month....unless of course you count her having to pack up and get all her crap out of the flat urgently 🤣😬
It just confirms what we knew, she was told she can’t run the business from the flat and had to leave in a hurry, I’m sure someone will pop up and give us the full story eventually.

What the hell was that all about? You know I love to use the 'real' business comparison when it comes to chins so yeah, Just imagine the CEO of Asda posting a video like that? Why does she think customers would give a tit about her being 'diskombopulatit' or confused by fruit flies??
Fruit fly / glitta wax melts are going to appeal to plenty of people 😂
---
Well we all know what flies hang around............
They’ll be lovin the sweet scents and Polly potty, she’s going to be overrun 😂

• Haha
The reason other wax sellers are busier than you, you lummox is because they don’t take all of July off because it’s been a really stressful munth 😂

Well we all know what flies hang around............
😂😂 💩😂😂
---
You honestly couldn’t make this tit up could you, she plays right into our hands with everything we say about her being a lazy good for nothing twit
---
It just confirms what we knew, she was told she can’t run the business from the flat and had to leave in a hurry, I’m sure someone will pop up and give us the full story eventually.
I don’t know if we will ever get the truth of the story she probably hasn’t even told her mods and secret group of morons what’s really been going on … it’ll be highly embarrassing for her to admit she got pulled for breach of tenancy, just as it is to admit she’s working out of Berty the van and not a fully fitted studio complex.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Discombobulated is a big word for Jane, I wonder who she copied it from 😂. Christ, I’ve never seen a tit show like it, all the carrying on out of her to avoid getting a job 🤦🏻‍♀️. To think she was on a high last week in the car being super smug, now she’s stuck in the bloody van/shed. She’s a manipulative cow, she knows all the usual suspects will be ordering now. bleep

• Haha
Discombobulated is a big word for Jane, I wonder who she copied it from 😂. Christ, I’ve never seen a tit show like it, all the carrying on out of her to avoid getting a job 🤦🏻‍♀️. To think she was on a high last week in the car being super smug, now she’s stuck in the bloody van/shed. She’s a manipulative cow, she knows all the usual suspects will be ordering now. bleep
They’ve already ordered, she’s had a grand total of 9 orders this week none from outside her usual buyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If flies are such a problem why doesn’t Willy Waxmewlt make her own range of citronella mewlts?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.