Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7772.jpeg

This is todays setup in Barbies boudoir , fan on full to stop her phone overheating , lighting so dull it would give an Anadin a headache ,added to the noise of a wind turbine …But it’s fiver Friday 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got new glittery paper and little hearts to pack the orders, new snapbars in the scent…Hoover Lines, Sunday Cuddles and Snug as a Bug
IMG_7778.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hoover lines?? Is she alright in the head? Sunday cuddles…snug as a bug? Dear God, have you EVER heard such a load of old tosh?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hoover lines?? Is she alright in the head? Sunday cuddles…snug as a bug? Dear God, have you EVER heard such a load of old tosh?
The lickle pwincess has to play shop no matter what 🙄
---
Sally has placed another big order, what does she do with all that wax 😬

---
That’s as excited as they get in that bedroom 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I very much doubt Charlie says ‘well done’ that animated. He’d need the energy of ten three egg bagels to lift his inflection that high.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread name suggestion Studio, shed or van, Much Love Jane going down the pan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s just gone off, maybe they have been kicked out of the flat and are living at her dads? It’s strange she’d come on this late on a Saturday night to make a few wax shapes? It must be her dad’s garden shed she said she’ll have to get her torch because it was dark out there, Charlie must’ve been in her dads house…State of the melts
IMG_7839.jpeg

---
IMG_7843.jpeg

The paranoia is through the roof 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She’s just gone off, maybe they have been kicked out of the flat and are living at her dads? It’s strange she’d come on this late on a Saturday night to make a few wax shapes? It must be her dad’s garden shed she said she’ll have to get her torch because it was dark out there, Charlie must’ve been in her dads house…State of the meltsView attachment 2359640
---
View attachment 2359696
View attachment 2359697
The paranoia is through the roof 🙄
View attachment 2359698
View attachment 2359699
She's speaking very quietly isn't she. She's gotta be parked up in the van somewhere or as we said it is a shed. Even on an industrial site or a lock up they have lighting.. If she doesn't show the flat ever again she's been evicted I reckon. It's too odd.

And she will just drive any potential customers away with her bizarre behaviour 😵💫

IMG_7851.jpeg
She's speaking very quietly isn't she. She's gotta be parked up in the van somewhere or as we said it is a shed. Even on an industrial site or a lock up they have lighting.. If she doesn't show the flat ever again she's been evicted I reckon. It's too odd.

And she will just drive any potential customers away with her bizarre behaviour 😵💫
Unless the bean was sitting in the drivers seat? There’s no way she would be parked up alone in the dark to make a few shapes,maybe they have been evicted?

I have no idea where she lives but I’m sure some of you here know her exact address…has anyone tried to look on Rightmove etc to see if the flat has been readvertised for rent lately?

Maybe they won’t have it advertised yet if she has gone? It’ll need some work after those two leave 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I didnt know this tit show was still going on until saw her name is recent list. What the frig is that shed about ahaha, will get blown down the minute theres a bit of wind.

• Haha
She's got a gut to rival Charlies!!

jane.jpg

---
Her ramblings on the lives are bizarre, what was she trying to achieve by faking being upset and angry? she's bloody odd

Yes, why was she doing that? It’s such odd behaviour. This whole thing is strange, pretending she’s working in a ‘studio’ if it really was, she wouldn’t be able to stop herself boasting about it, showing us around etc. All very bizarre….

Maybe they won’t have it advertised yet if she has gone? It’ll need some work after those two leave 😂
My sister in law was sent on a reconnaissance mission via looking in the letting agents window 🤣 and it’s not up for renting at the moment … but as you say it’ll definitely need some work doing first…
---
She's got a gut to rival Charlies!!

View attachment 2359982
---
Her ramblings on the lives are bizarre, what was she trying to achieve by faking being upset and angry? she's bloody odd
I think it’s so anyone just joining the live will think she’s actually upset/ kicking off in the hope of going viral she’s a fat version of Chelsea Lee Art 😂 doing it for the drama..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s lost the plot completely. She needs help, I really mean that. She is completely paranoid about who is commenting, who is watching, pretending she’s in a studio, pretending they’ve been on holiday in that clapped out transit she keeps saying is a camper van, all lies! She needs a job, getting out into the real world and out of the one in her fat head, engaging with other people other than her support dog, Charlie. It’s all very, very unhealthy.

When she said she’d love to go to a concert 😂 didn’t the bean buy tickets for her birthday to see 1975 and they day of the show she suddenly got all ancshusssssss

Reactions: 6
Yes! That’s exactly what I thought! He bought the tickets for her birthday and she couldn’t go…if I’d been him, I’d have gone on my own!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.