Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 61 and thanks to @monga for the winning suggestion, I did add micro in as saw you mention you wished you'd put it in so voilá

Will Jane ever leave the flat?
Will Bertie ever be finished or used again?
Will her dingbat mods and couple of customers ever realise what fools she's taking them for?
Will Charlie ever grow a back bone?
Will she ever clean the flat?
Where are the mince/peppers/onions meals?

Stay tuned to find out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That title made it….. that’s it I’m floored 🤣
---
Welcome to thread 61 and thanks to @monga for the winning suggestion, I did add micro in as saw you mention you wished you'd put it in so voilá

Will Jane ever leave the flat? No
Will Bertie ever be finished or used again? No
Will her dingbat mods and couple of customers ever realise what fools she's taking them for? Probably Not
Will Charlie ever grow a back bone? Heck No
Will she ever clean the flat? Housework that lazy lummox not a chance No
Where are the mince/peppers/onions meals? 🤣🤣🤣

Stay tuned to find out
And in answer to your questions Lexi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Will Jane ever leave the flat?
Will Bertie ever be finished or used again?
Will her dingbat mods and couple of customers ever realise what fools she's taking them for?
Will Charlie ever grow a back bone?
Will she ever clean the flat?
Where are the mince/peppers/onions meals?

Stay tuned to find out
Thanks for fixing it 😘😂
In true @Sweatybetty style I’ll carry on her traditional intro of the Itsy bitsy teeny wiener himself
IMG_5465.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s thinking of taking on a helper said the only things stopping her is the size of the room, one of her friends is eager to help out as she’s got a child it’s ideal for her….Wonder much she’s paying per hour or will she be paid in waxidents😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she could employ someone! She’s hardly at the coal face, half a dozen wax melts, labels, a few parcels! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can any soap makers confirm if this is true?

I’ve never had shop bought soap that changed colour and started to sweat 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s thinking of taking on a helper said the only things stopping her is the size of the room, one of her friends is eager to help out as she’s got a child it’s ideal for her….Wonder much she’s paying per hour or will she be paid in waxidents😂
What happened to her team of lovely ladies that helped her out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she have blepharitis when she was doing FM World and she had to get some ointment from the doc? Is probably that again - she must be so run down with all the processed crap she eats

I see KUM is on course for a home birth 😬
Not the best decision when she lives so rural and far away from the hospital not to mention the high risk status she has for being obese, she had a right rant when one doctor told her straight she's far too large, she said she was trying to make healthy choices then cut to a clip of them in maccies with burger fries, 20 nuggets and a mcflurry! why would she take the risk of a home birth and poor baby being born in that filth!

As for Jane, what a ridiculous claim to make about wanting to take someone on, she isn't busy enough, doesn't get enough orders and cannot afford it, she's a thick twit and as for "salted caramel popcorn wax" 🤮 excuse me while I puke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Not the best decision when she lives so rural and far away from the hospital not to mention the high risk status she has for being obese, she had a right rant when one doctor told her straight she's far too large, she said she was trying to make healthy choices then cut to a clip of them in maccies with burger fries, 20 nuggets and a mcflurry! why would she take the risk of a home birth and poor baby being born in that filth!

As for Jane, what a ridiculous claim to make about wanting to take someone on, she isn't busy enough, doesn't get enough orders and cannot afford it, she's a thick twit and as for "salted caramel popcorn wax" 🤮 excuse me while I puke.
Something tells me she’ll have it at home regardless of medical advice.

As if she can afford to pay anyone £10.42 an hour or more. She isn't making any money as it is
The delusion is real with this one… She likes to portray she is doing far better than she is completely forgetting we watch her lives so know the ball park figure on what she is selling and there is no way she is selling enough to take on an employee

I see KUM is on course for a home birth 😬
The though fills me with dread… imagine being the midwife who turns up to that chaos

The delusion is real with this one… She likes to portray she is doing far better than she is completely forgetting we watch her lives so know the ball park figure on what she is selling and there is no way she is selling enough to take on an employee

The though fills me with dread… imagine being the midwife who turns up to that chaos
Good job midwives have strong stomachs 😬

• Haha

What does this even mean 🤔
IMG_5512.jpeg

---
It really looks like she needs a helper, one bag per week 😂

• Haha
They "spent a lot of money researching the best supplies" she speaks gibberish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2223739
What does this even mean 🤔View attachment 2223737
View attachment 2223738
---
It really looks like she needs a helper, one bag per week 😂
None of those packages she’s just put into that bag have labels on them … How is she going to know who’s is who’s … we all know they are dummy packages to make yourself look busier than you are 🙄
---
They "spent a lot of money researching the best supplies" she speaks gibberish
haha …. Must of cost a fortune, trawling through eBay or Etsy to get the cheapest fragrance oil seller 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.