Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firebug

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion Studio, shed or van, Much Love Jane going down the pan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

doctordoctor

VIP Member
One account here too. I was always a bit sceptical about Muzical theatre…every post she managed to shoehorn in ‘my husband is a consultant surgeon’ one time she said ‘he’s very worried about Jane!’ We’re a ‘medical household’ and we don’t care a jot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Sunflower89

Very long time lurker here! But I was watching her live yesterday I think it was, and she mentioned about needing to get a booster (as in a wifi/internet booster), and between songs you could hear the rain! It was like the sound of rain on a thin roof/walls, like a shed or conservatory roof or something like that! So make of that what you will haha! Just thought I’d add my two pence worth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Disneylover

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing the screen recordings. Deffo confirmed everything we've said about her over the years! I wonder if she tried to go back and they told her to piss off 🤣 if she refuses to film from the flat she's been warned 100%!
It’s nice to know we were right all along, she’s confirmed our suspicions that she was a lazy, good for nothing employee they‘ll have wanted rid of for years, she’ll have been the talk of the staff room for sure. I used to work with someone exactly like Jane and nobody could stick her, funnily enough she used to be the same over Christmas holidays too and people would be going mad but she didn’t give a fuck! I would say poor bean with his back but it’s all his own fault for enabling her, he should have told her to get back to work months ago the absolute gobshite 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
Also makes me chuckle when she gets all cocky and says things like we're pathetic and creepy, how disturbing what we do is and how odd we are, she always follows it with the obligatory fake laugh trying to convince people she's not bothered at all (yeah right) does she really think we're going to say "oh well Jane said we're creepy so it must be true, let's stop discussing her" for fucks sake Jane get a grip on reality, this is a GOSSIP site, not all GOSSIP is nice to hear/read about yourself so DON'T READ HERE, you bring it all on yourself by being a total lazy arse odd bod and putting it out there on a PUBLIC platform, you and your dopey husband are of great entertainment to many, just not in the way you wish you were. So crack on thinking you're so funny and popular and leave us to our corner of the internet to discuss you, there's a good girl, bless you ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Well that was insightful, she’s selling FA
Daft boy is laid up with a bad back from moving MLJ out of the flat.
She won’t be filming from the flat again. Still extremely paranoid about people asking where she is.
She would go back to Tesco if she had to but reckons they wouldn’t have her back because she was too slow and a difficult employee.
Doesn’t care she’s fat and looks rough she’s married 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Marj24

VIP Member
I bet the landlords told her she can’t run a business from the flat …Back to Tesco she goes 😂
Tesco Eastbourne probably still have the bunting up from when she resigned, I doubt they'd have her back.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 61 and thanks to @monga for the winning suggestion, I did add micro in as saw you mention you wished you'd put it in so voilá

Will Jane ever leave the flat?
Will Bertie ever be finished or used again?
Will her dingbat mods and couple of customers ever realise what fools she's taking them for?
Will Charlie ever grow a back bone?
Will she ever clean the flat?
Where are the mince/peppers/onions meals?

Stay tuned to find out
Thanks for fixing it 😘😂
In true @Sweatybetty style I’ll carry on her traditional intro of the Itsy bitsy teeny wiener himself
IMG_5465.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I suppose at least the occasional oddballs liven things up, Fatty Chin Chins has been one boring bitch lately 😴 I only really pop on here to see what she’s up to, I spend much more time on Reddit, it just has more things I’m interested in now. I’ve kind of got bored of influencers and the like.

Reactions: 12

monga

VIP Member
It’s like the Twilight Zone recently, maybe the Mods could do a sweep of our accounts and see if people are posting from multiple accounts…I definitely only have one they can check mine anytime, it’s getting ridiculous when a nobody like Gammons has attracted a bunch of looneys onto her thread 🤣

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I’m going for the Tattle world record for posting ( so many keep reminding me) I couldn’t possibly keep two accounts going 🤣

• Haha
Yeah I mean we’ve got nothing to worry about as none of us contact her off here, she was coming across unhinged in these vids .if she’s going to these extremes she got a problem.

I’m the same don’t have any SM in my real name as don’t use it to add people or share anything, just watch 😂
🙄 Does she not realise all these things she can find out about trolls…. we already know about her nothing is secret about her … we know where she lives, where Charlie works, the shop she buys her mince pies from come December, the dogging spot at Beachy Head…. PAH! You absolute cretin we know it all….
Plus, having an opinion about you and sharing it here on tattle does not constitute HARASSMENT … I do not post on any of your social media accounts, I do not post on your TikTok lives and I’ve never bought anything off you and neither will I….
But I’m entitled to my opinion about someone who shares giant ruddy aspects of their life on social media and try’s to exploit it and make money from having a social media presence … now crawl back under that rock you’ve crawled out you dim witted, conniving slug and take that dim witted, hen pecked specimen you’re married too with you.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They were to go last week they’ll be back by now if the websites open again.
---

She keeps switching the stock around to make it look like she’s selling something but surely even braindead bean has caught on by this stage? She’s costing them more than she’s making.
He should divorce her and get a pet pot bellied pig instead. Cheaper to keep, cleaner, better looking and more intelligent

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
It amazes me how many people come on this thread that are clearly gammonettes, as soon as the last one said she worked with Jane and she was glad she found this thread I knew it was bullshit, tattle has been the top result on google for a search on Jane for ages now so it's not like we're hard to find and to tell us she stinks, is lazy, was a suck up to management and her husband was at the back of the queue when cocks were handed out....jeez tell us something we don't know :rolleyes:

They clearly all chat and formulate plans which sound great to them but just amuse us. I knew they'd show up as soon as tattle opened back up to people and no invite code was needed. Jane is clearly eating herself up over us and is so bitter she's trying her best to out us yet is failing, much like she does at everything in life. As for me, one account, can't be arsed with another and happy to say all i've got to say on this one, long live genuine tattle bastards ;)

I wonder what the workmen found under the tiles in the grot shop???

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
She’s been winding down for a while her loyal posse aren’t buying anything bar 1 or 2 of them , I’m thinking the landlords found out and told her she can’t run the business from there, the old neighbour was watching them for a reason?

monga

VIP Member
So, this ‘Consultant surgeon’ can’t spell ‘losing?’ Nice Of him to assure us he knows what he’s talking about because he’s a DOCTOR. What did she say re not welcoming him?? 😂😂😂
I thought any decent surgeon would be off enjoying their fat pension not worrying about some random fat bird on SM

• Haha