Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘studio’ didn’t last long! Must’ve been a short term let! 😂
She said she has to make in the studio and bring them into the office…I definitely think they’ve been evicted it has to be her dad’s house she’s in.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Grab bags have been knocked down to a fiver. Zals buying em all up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s her dads spare room surely? They must’ve been evicted! She even moved her furniture from the flat.
I just scrawled past her as I was watching the gardening videos on TikTok and thought to myself bloody hell being in the new studio ( the van ) didn’t last long 😂

The ‘studio’ didn’t last long! Must’ve been a short term let! 😂
Its probably too cold and windy in the van tonight 😉

She said she has to make in the studio and bring them into the office…I definitely think they’ve been evicted it has to be her dad’s house she’s in.
I’ve asked my father in law to keep his eyes peeled and see if a to let board appears or if there is any sign of life coming from the flat at the moment … he said bloody hell who do you think I am Sherlock Holmes 😂 but he’ll do as I asked
---
Ps Her eyebrows are looking like 2 fat slugs tonight … 🐌
And why does she keep sniffing those wax melts before putting them in the little bag … So unhygienic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So has she been told under no circumstances is she to have that toxic tit in the flat?? I would LOVE for her to have been slung out on her fat arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well wherever she is she’s being very quiet so as not to disturb whoever else is there

• Haha
Grab bags have been knocked down to a fiver. Zals buying em all up
She’s feeling emotional and doubting herself 😂
---
It’s definitely someone’s spare room she can barely fit behind the desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when you think she couldn’t get any more boring . She’d make an insomniac fall asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder where daft boy is? He’s usually being shouted on to make her cups of tea etc…

Reactions: 6
Well that was insightful, she’s selling FA
Daft boy is laid up with a bad back from moving MLJ out of the flat.
She won’t be filming from the flat again. Still extremely paranoid about people asking where she is.
She would go back to Tesco if she had to but reckons they wouldn’t have her back because she was too slow and a difficult employee.
Doesn’t care she’s fat and looks rough she’s married 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She won’t be filming from the flat again. Still extremely paranoid about people asking where she is.
She would go back to Tesco if she had to but reckons they wouldn’t have her back because she was too slow and a difficult employee.
Sounds like she’s completely lost the plot, I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the studio/shed/random persons box room 😂.
How funny she said Tesco wouldn’t have her back when it’s what we’ve said on here for ages, I feel like she’s trolling us a bit 🤪🤣
Imagine giving up at 30 and not making any effort with your appearance at all, god she’s a lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she not realise that you have to work at keeping your fella interested? He could leave her for someone else, she's not even a nice person!

Did she really admit the Tesco thing?!

Oooh she's not in the flat is she! 😱 100% not allowed to rub a biznezz there now. We just need to find out if they've been turfed out now!

Omg the bean done his back in lugging all her stuff?? I bet it was more than a few cupboards and wax mewts then....something big has gone down! I did check rightmove but I can't see anything on there 😄

Reactions: 7

Does she not realise that you have to work at keeping your fella interested? He could leave her for someone else, she's not even a nice person!

Did she really admit the Tesco thing?!

Oooh she's not in the flat is she! 😱 100% not allowed to rub a biznezz there now. We just need to find out if they've been turfed out now!

Omg the bean done his back in lugging all her stuff?? I bet it was more than a few cupboards and wax mewts then....something big has gone down! I did check rightmove but I can't see anything on there 😄
I think maybe they’re still there but she’s making in her dads shed and using his spare room as an office, she said she won’t be doing any games for a long time she has to restock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she admit to selling sweet Fanny Adams ? 😂
Of course she won’t be filming from the flat again… because she’s not allowed to she is in beach of her tenancy for running her little wax melts empire from said flat… So, now I just have to get Sherlock and Dr Watson ( my sister in law ) to find out and confirm if they do or do not still reside there 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

---

---

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Thanks for sharing the screen recordings. Deffo confirmed everything we've said about her over the years! I wonder if she tried to go back and they told her to piss off 🤣 if she refuses to film from the flat she's been warned 100%!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.