Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf going on with the hair she’s like Bram Stokers Dracula 🧛‍♀️
IMG_5628.jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg

---
Mega sale pending …July 3rd …Getting rid of basically every scent she’s got 🙄 the bean must be terrified to say anything to her she’s only making to sell at a loss a few weeks later, said she might turn off TikTok shop until the weather cools down she doesn’t know how cool Evri’s storage is 🥴
---
IMG_5637.jpeg

---
IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5638.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s bought herself a couple of summer dresses from Shein …Looks like a boiled egg.
IMG_5646.jpeg

---
No neck.
IMG_5649.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"get your screenshots ready" made me howl, I was expecting her to add @monga on the end :ROFLMAO: what a bloody awful dress, looks like something you see on dolls of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perfect timing of the screenshot 😂 she looks like a Russian doll that’s got 40 smaller dolls inside her. Hope there is more shein hauls to come though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thinking back, I don't think I have ever seen her pick a dress that's not hideous...she really has the nack for buying disgusting clothes.

It's obvious that she chooses Charlie's clothes as well (hence the weener leggings 🤢🤮)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she doing a try on on her biznezz page for selling wax mewts🤣 just give it up chins and come back to youtube. You could do a collaboration with the UM

Finally she is wearing something that isn't the bean's skin tight xxxl tshirt or jumper
It looked like she was wearing her black vest top under that huge T-shirt , she must be boiling 🥵
---
She’s getting rid of all this crap to replace it with more unsellable crap
IMG_5663.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
She loves us really ,free business advice and advertising for her small business 😂
---

---
Now she’s modelling herself on Giant Haystacks wrestling attire he’s the only one I’ve seen wearing big shorts like this 😂
IMG_5643.jpeg

---
Charlie went for a dip to cool off
IMG_5656.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re starting the kitchen in Berty today said they’ll be seeing friends over the summer but no holiday plans they’ll just see where the mood takes them.
---
Wtf is that face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you get the best stills

She's always been obsessed with wearing vests under everything and it doesn't make a blind bit of difference
I’m actually sitting laughing at it myself 😂
---

---
Micheal, one of the synberries bought a mystery box, think she was their upline when she did FM she was so excittted to see him pop up 🙄
IMG_5640.jpeg

• Haha
She's only buying new clothes because she can't fit in any from last year, those "Ibeefa" clothes wouldn't fit on her arm these days let alone her hulking frame

• Haha
The thing is you can get some nice colourful dresses decent quality from the supermarkets but she chooses to buy vile black shien shite most of their clothes are see through so they actually make your curves stand out. And show every lump and bump. People show them online all the time.

Wearing a vest and leggings under a dress is so crazy.she must absolutely stink from the sweat.

The only things I would buy from shien are craft items and scrunchies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.