Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t skimpy with the packing peanuts for them. Didn’t think it was possible for there to be another couple more dense than chins and micro bean but barmaid barbie and sports direct ken have happily proved me wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husband and I 😂

---
The soap disintegrated once the water hit it it didn’t look fluffy to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS these plebs walk among us 🤣
---
They're like dave and Denise Royle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do these people do this OTT ‘I am so EXCITED!!!’ It’s cheap, crap soap made in some daft woman’s spare bedroom with questionable hygiene! I’d have tossed the whole lot in the bin and sent an email to insist she doesn’t send me any more of this trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do these people do this OTT ‘I am so EXCITED!!!’ It’s cheap, crap soap made in some daft woman’s spare bedroom with questionable hygiene! I’d have tossed the whole lot in the bin and sent an email to insist she doesn’t send me any more of this trash!
The funniest thing is...chins aspires to be these people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez that doesn’t sound ideal to be putting on your skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can't get over that couple, gorm and gormless. Imagine a meet up with them and the gammons, it would look like a day release trip 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The UM have a caravan in their garden, the bean and chins would love a holiday to Wales 🤣 they can pay them in wax mewts seeing as Katie is such a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.