Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chins is thinking of taking on a helper you say? I for one think that would be a good investment. A Support Worker would be a valuable asset to Jane, helping her to increase her independence and learn social skills, to access the community and learn personal hygiene habits. They could even role-play in the “bizzness” together to practice counting money and budgeting!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well folks we only thought her going viwal was shocking she’s now gone InTeRGaLacTiC 😂 three colour wacky melts are the order of the day, she’s restocking tomorrow night at 6pm you gotta be quick if you want rewarded 😅
IMG_5521.jpeg

---
God help the poor patients after being resuscitated they’ll wake up to a MLJ bizznizz card if that’s not enough to kill them off nothing will 😂 ..is it even legal??
IMG_5517.jpeg

---
IMG_5518.jpeg

---
Young Joshua asked when his order would be ready he leaves school on the 14th she said she’s got a couple more things to make but it should be posted on Friday morning but if he wants to upgrade to 1st class to message her 🙄
---
Kellys wax addiction is getting worse 🥴
IMG_5515.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why would you put a business card in an ambulance? Do her mewlts honk so much they can wake the dead? One sniff of bwitney spears q-we-us and you are right as rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you put a business card in an ambulance? Do her mewlts honk so much they can wake the dead? One sniff of bwitney spears q-we-us and you are right as rain.
Apparently YSL Libre is her new orgasmic scent even better than her wedding perfume 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Apparently YSL Libre is her new orgasmic scent even better than her wedding perfume 🥴
View attachment 2224525
The colours of her wackz reminds me of a toddlers painting, you know when they go past the point of playing nicely and it descends into a scrawl of mixed colour? I expect if YSL made wax melts, 'sludge' is the exact shade they'd imagine for a best selling fragrance. How the hell does her brain work? Does it work? So many questions.

• Haha
You can’t afford it Jane luv its £100 a bottle I got one on holiday earlier this year. It’s alright but I’ve smelt better fragrances.
She can dream 😂 … I’m sure it’s just another selling technique we all know nobody is buying her tit especially now we know her subs are leaving business cards in ambulances 😅…Desperation.

• Haha
Even if you were enticed by finding crumpled blood stained business card in an ambulance, if you tried to engage with her chances are she’d block you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I know it's not her thread (but chins is super boring lately) but did anyone see Kate UM latest vlog? She's sat there in caravan, pissing about with hair clips from Temu with her tit practically hanging out! 🫣 god help them when that baby arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I know it's not her thread (but chins is super boring lately) but did anyone see Kate UM latest vlog? She's sat there in caravan, pissing about with hair clips from Temu with her tit practically hanging out! 🫣 god help them when that baby arrives
I saw that, thought it was a breast feeding vlog when I saw her tit almost fully out :ROFLMAO: what a state!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Has anyone actually ordered anything from Temu and does it take forever to arrive? I've been wondering about maybe getting some craft supplies in if they do them for the summer holidays for my neice and nephew etc

Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually ordered anything from Temu and does it take forever to arrive? I've been wondering about maybe getting some craft supplies in if they do them for the summer holidays for my neice and nephew etc
I've not ordered from there, but it is probably the same as Shein, so maybe a week/10 days. I've heard shifty things about it so I'm giving it a wide berth

Do they do packs of lentils & dried pasta? If so, I feel a new pwoduct line in luksherry photo frames in the pipeline for Chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes😂 I was waiting for it to pop out at any minute

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can’t afford it Jane luv its £100 a bottle I got one on holiday earlier this year. It’s alright but I’ve smelt better fragrances.
My other half has bought me the libre a few times and I use it as my work perfume. Like you say it's nice but I have a few others I prefer for special occasions

Reactions: 4
Ive just took a break from housework for a sandwich and a cup of coffee and sat through it …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let’s hope he gets the snip snip or she has her tubes tied after this one…

oh what have you heard?
Something about your data not being safe, random payments being taken from bank accounts. I've seen a few posts on Facebook of that nature so it was enough to put me off 😄
---
Ive just took a break from housework for a sandwich and a cup of coffee and sat through it …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let’s hope he gets the snip snip or she has her tubes tied after this one…
It's really really grim isn't it 🤢 she posted a pic of her son on instagram and he's unkempt without a decent haircut. Yet she is always spending money on herself

• Wow
Something about your data not being safe, random payments being taken from bank accounts. I've seen a few posts on Facebook of that nature so it was enough to put me off 😄
---

It's really really grim isn't it 🤢 she posted a pic of her son on instagram and he's unkempt without a decent haircut. Yet she is always spending money on herself
The birthday vlog was grim ,dirt of the childs pyjamas and dirty clothes discarded on the floor were still there when she did an evening catch-up, can’t imagine what state the kids and place will be in with a newborn, they need serious support now the elder two are becoming more of a handful, she said her daughter smears 💩everywhere.

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.