Jane Gammons #61 Janes viral status came as a shock but only lasted as long as Charlie’s micro c**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying a slow death rip MLJ
Thats what happens wehn you put no effort into a business that didnt have a proper plan in the first place and when you refuse to follow the proper certification rules, council rules and ignore complaints to trading standards.

The failure is totally deserved

Reactions: 7
Did you ever hear back from your complaint? Or do they just act and not notify you?

Reactions: 5
Of she gives up, how long will it before she suggests Charlie gets a third job?

Get off your arse! At least do all the laundry, shopping, cooking and cleaning by yourself until you get do a job and I know you are cerebrally challenged (Google it Jane) but entry level jobs are around if you look. Her idleness drives me insane, she is only 30 FFS

I'll help you out Jane
cerebrally challenged
idiom

Add to word list
humorous
stupid:
I have heard quite enough about his ex-wife and her cerebrally challenged new husband.
There's a belief among the cerebrally challenged that wearing spectacles will somehow make them appear more intelligent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she really doesn't care anymore does she. It has been brewing for a long time
She’ll tell the bean it’s too hot to make and send the melts, she said on Saturday she’d only be making in the evenings when it’s cooler.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you ever hear back from your complaint? Or do they just act and not notify you?
I haven't heard anything for a long time.

I reported a garage a long time ago in a different area...luton for clocking cars that they sold to our business. We found out after took it back and reported them, gave a statement and never heard anything for 18 months all of a sudden got a witness court summons.

So you just never know

I haven't heard anything for a long time.

I reported a garage a long time ago in a different are...luton, gave a statement and never heard anything for 18 months all of a sudden got a witness court summons.

So you just never know
Maybe your complaint has been upheld if she’s disappeared 😂
---
Of she gives up, how long will it before she suggests Charlie gets a third job?

Get off your arse! At least do all the laundry, shopping, cooking and cleaning by yourself until you get do a job and I know you are cerebrally challenged (Google it Jane) but entry level jobs are around if you look. Her idleness drives me insane, she is only 30 FFS

I'll help you out Jane
cerebrally challenged
idiom

Add to word list
humorous
stupid:
I have heard quite enough about his ex-wife and her cerebrally challenged new husband.
There's a belief among the cerebrally challenged that wearing spectacles will somehow make them appear more intelligent
We know she’ll not look for work Charlie will definitely be carrying the can…Seems to be a running trend for 30 somethings 🙄 bone idle gluttony in an immature way!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The worktop looks like tit, it must be that free piece someone had in their garage.
IMG_5740.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The lickle pwincess got the worktop for a tenner off a friends business but won’t reveal because of twolls 🙄 said she was sweating like a pig and needed a cold drink but waited till daft boy got home ( after she gave him the third degree )to get it for her, she’s thicker than two planks of wood if we’re to believe she was singing the words to fatboy wrong all these years 🥴

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The lickle pwincess got the worktop for a tenner off a friends business but won’t reveal because of twolls 🙄 said she was sweating like a pig and needed a cold drink but waited till daft boy got home ( after she gave him the third degree )to get it for her, she’s thicker than two planks of wood if we’re to believe she was singing the words to fatboy wrong all these years 🥴
View attachment 2238552
View attachment 2238553
---
View attachment 2238575
View attachment 2238579
I reckon the truth is that she dragged it out of a skip. Otherwise she would say where it's from

• Haha
Maybe your complaint has been upheld if she’s disappeared 😂
---

We know she’ll not look for work Charlie will definitely be carrying the can…Seems to be a running trend for 30 somethings 🙄 bone idle gluttony in an immature way!
View attachment 2237910
I don't understand. Why go to the bother of filling the eggs if you're going to melt them? Why not just chuck the all bleeping ingredients (if you can call them that) straight in the slow cooker?
---
View attachment 2238552
View attachment 2238553
---
View attachment 2238575
View attachment 2238579
" I am licherrally morteefied" Oh duck off chins, you're never that easily embarrassed, if you were you'd do something about that extra 20 stone you're carrying & stop fleecing the vulnerable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Would a mate not just give you the offcut? I’d be scarlet charging a pal a tenner for something 😂

View attachment 2238552
View attachment 2238553
---
View attachment 2238575
View attachment 2238579
load of bull she knew the right words she just did that on purpose for the laughs

As if she thought it was "praise you like a SHOE" she totally set that up to appear funny and cute, she's sadder than ever and as for that worktop off cut, what a state, it moves all the time so will be damaging whatever is under it, might also scuff the wall behind it as it moves and it looks like wet plaster! What a scruff she is.

Apparently trolls are creepy for screen shotting the personal info SHE leaves in full view :ROFLMAO: couldn't make this stuff up.

Slow cooker hot chocolate has to be one of the most pointless things to make in one, right up there with mashed potatoes and jacket spuds, that shot of whoever that is spooning chocolate into her gob at this hour has knocked me queasy :ROFLMAO: bet jane has a go at it after reading here and seeing it though!

• Haha
I don't understand. Why go to the bother of filling the eggs if you're going to melt them? Why not just chuck the all bleeping ingredients (if you can call them that) straight in the slow cooker?
---

" I am licherrally morteefied" Oh duck off chins, you're never that easily embarrassed, if you were you'd do something about that extra 20 stone you're carrying & stop fleecing the vulnerable.
Must get off on watching them melt 🙄
---
Would a mate not just give you the offcut? I’d be scarlet charging a pal a tenner for something 😂
She probably hasn’t seen that mate from preschool but thought she’d chance her arm for a bargain 😂
---
As if she thought it was "praise you like a SHOE" she totally set that up to appear funny and cute, she's sadder than ever and as for that worktop off cut, what a state, it moves all the time so will be damaging whatever is under it, might also scuff the wall behind it as it moves and it looks like wet plaster! What a scruff she is.

Apparently trolls are creepy for screen shotting the personal info SHE leaves in full view :ROFLMAO: couldn't make this stuff up.

Slow cooker hot chocolate has to be one of the most pointless things to make in one, right up there with mashed potatoes and jacket spuds, that shot of whoever that is spooning chocolate into her gob at this hour has knocked me queasy :ROFLMAO: bet jane has a go at it after reading here and seeing it though!
Becki Jones…Another grub destroyer! her toilet roll consumption must add up to more than chins 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She only had a couple of custom orders to make , one person bought a box load of products and she threw in a Scandal soap sponge (that’s been on the shelf for about a year )as a freebie , she’s closed her TikTok shop too lazy to make in this heat Evri can’t care for the pwoducts in the heat 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.