Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Maybe they’re going soft on her she doesn’t even know who Stephen King is 🫥

---

---
She’s literally only making her mums 60th pressie whilst her mums on the live 🙄
97A32C80-D2C7-4862-B7C1-7CAB9DF442C9.jpeg
F46E6065-627F-4ADF-BBA3-F955A656101D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She said a couple of times earlier she needs tiny to help her later , so I’m guessing he will have to pack them up and get them to the post office

monga

VIP Member
I was just reading back there was another account on defending her before the Hereinpeace one popped up 😂

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
OMG 😂 people saying this is big Stephanie, her account is private now it must be true 🤣

---

---
Said she plays the sims in bed buys the packs when they’re 50% off the university one was too complicated for her 😂

---
She’s earned £100 from her Hello Fresh aff links said if people want a code let her know, she’s sorting out her life she said, asked if colcannon is a vegetable 😂
D85ECC9E-3E25-436D-982A-C2A25BF8C523.jpeg

---

---
That young Josh
567A369A-5C19-4C97-B9F3-C4DBD35F4EF8.jpeg
subs to her imagine taking a kids money 💰
---

Said she’s just waiting to launch her perfume, choosing bottles 😂
---
357E228E-6BD1-47FD-BDB0-7F88641D1064.jpeg

---
357E228E-6BD1-47FD-BDB0-7F88641D1064.jpeg

---
She’s going to be adding fishy pens 🖊 she didn’t know how they worked 😂 said to the bean they resemble something else , maybe those two are into all sorts of fetish stuff it’s the quiet ones you have to watch 🤣…Get big Steph round with her cucumber😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it’s just when tiktok shop is on or not tho, like if their filter that picks up when you say ‘website’ also picks up ‘lucky dip’ etc. even when the shop is off. It’s all very confusing 😂 like is it tiktok in general or tiktok shop only? I think tiktok have mistaken ‘lucky dip’ for like a lottery lucky dip and lumped them in with gambling, because with the amount of people that do them, surely it loses tiktok commission on sales if they ban it? Apparently you can’t say ‘banned’ on lives now either, how weird is that.
Yeah I don’t know because she’s always saying lucky dip throughout the game, unless it can’t understand her accent 😂

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s not sure how much she should sell the Mother’s day box for ?
Someone is telling her about the Matt Hancock leaked messages and she dismissed it saying she takes it all with a pinch of salt , she loves covid so much it’s scary

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Yes Chins, we know you are married. No, we do not care. It’s hardly an achievement 🥴 each to their own but marriage aint for me lol. I am happy being a ‘partner’, I don’t need to pay £20k or whatever for a piece of paper to let my boyfriend know that I love him abd to show my commitment to him.

She probably watches wedding movies and flicks her bean (not Charlie lolz). If she can find it under the gunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Kayaking!! she wouldn’t fit in a fucking kayak 🤣🤣
She wouldn’t fit in the river 😂
---
She’s talking about how hard it is for Charlie coming up to his mums first anniversary, said she might send him some flowers to work on the day, let’s see if she has him celebrate MLJ second birthday it also falls the day before his mum passed, remember he was doing a live birthday celebration with her while his mum took her last breath’s.
---
Getting more like Tangina everyday
EFF0FE67-4923-48CE-B072-5DA4ACF5A5B1.jpeg

---
Someone asked what the instrument is called she said it’s just a big pourer 😂
2F7C0A86-2B7D-4B64-B2FC-5D14B8682D9F.jpeg

---
Said the beans wax melts basically turned out crap, she’s going all out on the pancakes tomorrow 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Idk that recent one has all the hallmarks of the bean, is Narrdia in families? It could well be him he’s always on his phone.

Antsanreb

Why do you give a shit? 🤣
Why do all you trolls give a shit too, just saying. You obviously love watching jane I mean you all watch her more than most of the regulars. It blows my mind you're all grown arse women, what is wrong with you people I don't understand why you all get a kick out of being nasty
---
Hmmm! You’ve been on here nearly 4 years and suddenly pop up to defend Gammons 👀 she’s constantly taking advantage of her customers when they overpay, she keeps asking do they want a refund or an alternative item when she should just issue the refund without putting them on the spot during a live 🙄
---

If you order 5 you get one free with her code .
Yes been here 4 years never posted anything but I'm sick of people being nasty. Why? I don't get it, what joy does this bring to you just curious.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She said she’d no orders to fulfill that should tell her the Gammon six are bought out 🙄

---
9ABB841D-AC12-4704-8E3A-D6907B42D509.jpeg

• Haha