Jane Gammons #57 Janey chins shut your big hole, you're one wax mewt away from claiming the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time and the winning title goes to @ChubClubThug for this hilarious suggestion 😂

Feel free to recap folks, tattle on........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Love the title 😂😂
For someone who isn’t bothered about us trolls, she was rattled wasn’t she! They might as well have just come out and said tattlers after talking about screen shots etc. The swearing was hilarious, isn’t she supposed to be running a biznizz, how very unprofessional. You don’t get 57 threads on tattle when you’re a nice person 🤔. Seeing as we‘re all dickheads who sit round all day with no friends and nothing to do, it’s ironic that I’ve only just had the chance to comment properly as I had a 12hr day with my full time job yesterday, chins should try it sometime 😂. Lets face it, the person with no friends is chins, what a shock.
God, she’s so thick it’s painful 😂. As for bean, what a gobshite 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She said she’s exhausted and needs a holiday, she’s been selling on vinted and back and forth to the post office these past couple of days, she feels so overwhelmed 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
FC4D1060-6FE0-4D95-8133-3CB8FE4580F8.jpeg

---
41C6D10D-27C1-462F-8A3B-A2206D58479F.jpeg

---
Chins said if you are a child I will have to block you lol we don’t have kids on the live
---
She’s had to turn notifications off on her phone as she was getting up tracking orders at midnight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is it coincidence she starts flogging old stuff on Vinted a few days after the whole Charlie pays for everything thing 😂

Doesn’t scream a woman making money on her business to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Stuff she owns is bleeping horrendous it just screams older women who is a dental receptionist at summer in the 90s

• Haha
Said she had a lay in this morning she got up at 8.30 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Never known so much bullshit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.