Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airier.kiddish

She left her address out once so I had a look how much they are to rent , this is a current one a 2 bed same as hers , hers could be slightly cheaper at the mo but it will go up
View attachment 2012672
---
View attachment 2012679
---
And that’s if he is an assistant manager, I can’t see how they are doing it
Fuck me, I wouldn't get out of bed for that. 😂 Normally, I wouldn't take the piss out of people on low salary, but in the case of Dimwit & Miss Piggy, I'll make an exception.

Reactions: 5

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I know I'll go straight to hell for putting this out there but does anyone else think it's interesting that they all seem to excel in crafts they might learn at the day centre?
---

Why does her head wobble so much at the start when she's talking to Charlie? I wonder if it's because her face & chins are growing at such a rate the neck muscles can't cope? 😂
The Goodyear Blimp

• Haha
Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
I think, but I’m not 100% sure, you can’t market them as lucky dip, surprise, mystery etc on tiktok shop, or say any of those things on a live or something. So if I’m watching her and she says any of those things, I’m reporting the live to see what happens 😂 we should all do it at once, see if she gets banned (not the account, just banned fron going live for X days) lol.
She doesn’t turn on TikTok shop during the games night.

monga

VIP Member
I know it isn’t my was awful by the time I noticed it wouldn’t let me edit

“I’m thinking they both made an account each and then the one got banned so they lurked on the other”

Weird they came back on and viewed families but no reply in here. Maybe it was her whilst she waited to pick him up?
Why would they be searching to find out who we are? and only in this thread?

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Scruffy bitch not even ironing the dress. Obviously doesn’t go anywhere near her now, saying that I can remember her butterball bod draped in that thing a year ago and it barely fit then !
Was that the famous Tans wedding dress she wore?

Reactions: 3

Antsanreb

You don’t like us but constantly are watching is that not the same thing ?
Never said don't like anyone, I'm just curious has to why people like watching screen recording taking pictures and just putting people down that's all I don't understand the enjoyment this brings
---
You don’t have to….do you?
I like watching Jane's lives, like I said don't get why people need to be nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Antsanreb

Well it is actually a problem because a lot of these customers ( most of them vulnerable) keep overpaying, when did you last buy something and you overpaid ?
This customer is not even getting the correct packaging because she is a regular ?
Wonder if a fake you have won the order card will be thrown in for good measure 😳
---

What £19 ?
5 x £3.99 she actually gave her an extra snapbar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Antsanreb

What she’s doing is actually fraudulent she has over charged a customer to gain more sales from that customer she should actually issue a refund in full …
She has offered the refund multiple times, the customer has told jane she wanted her postage in snap bars I can't see a problem
---
I don’t understand how you can overpay, that’s all she says is so and so has payed too much 🫣 doesn’t make any sense , def dodgy
She hasn't overpaid its postage she's offered it back to the customer

• Haha
Reactions: 1