Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Weiner cleaners
24D67574-B256-4EFE-89C4-0EF96739CC22.jpeg

---
She wouldn’t fit in the Queen Mary.
She’d sink the Queen Mary 😂
---
Normal people wouldn't be able to stomach the thought of food if they were bloated and sick .... she's got a major food addiction she's like something from my 600lb life as mentioned on here before
She’s talking about diving into a kabab and chomping on gristle 🤢everything revolves around food.
---
She said she loves her new working hours gets to come on at lunchtime and finish when she feels like it, Charlie was the one encouraged her to take the career break and she’s so glad he did ….Bertie’s been in the garage for a fortnight so they couldn’t film much Charlie’s afraid to ruin her dad’s joinery work so he has to have her dad there when he’s doing anything to the van , it’s nowhere near finished but they’ll get there eventually.
---
Take it she still hasn’t had any orders if she’s playing the sims during her 5hr lunshh break.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Never said don't like anyone, I'm just curious has to why people like watching screen recording taking pictures and just putting people down that's all I don't understand the enjoyment this brings
---

I like watching Jane's lives, like I said don't get why people need to be nasty
On a serious note what do you like about Jane ?

Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
How much is she charging for these?

Attachments

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’ll be on tomorrow evening after dinner the tickets for the lucky dip will be on sale shortly…I thought TikTok banned lucky dips? or do you need to report them live 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It’s mumsy’s 60th I bet she gifts her a wax slab 😂
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
She said charlie wants to go to the grave , he’s taken up swimming she bought him some goggles and swimming trunks.She was knackered yesterday but she’s got the Friday feeling today 😂

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I think, but I’m not 100% sure, you can’t market them as lucky dip, surprise, mystery etc on tiktok shop, or say any of those things on a live or something. So if I’m watching her and she says any of those things, I’m reporting the live to see what happens 😂 we should all do it at once, see if she gets banned (not the account, just banned fron going live for X days) lol.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Doesn’t Jane do car fresheners ? That Zal buys a lot from her but not car fresheners 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I wish I could start a thread for the Millards I've got so much to say 🤢🙈 but I know it wouldn't be right to do so. Those poor kids living in that utter filth and chaos

Gammons is utterly disgusting taking their money. It's clear that they've got issues understanding things
It’s sad isn’t it Chub as I say some people should not go on to have children, just because you can and want to isn’t good enough bringing up a child is hard work let alone bringing up a child with problems that you, yourself have passed on to it…

monga

VIP Member
The current one isn’t banned it’s still there? Would the bean be viewing families 🤷🏼‍♀️ who’s Janes biggest stan?