Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Said it’s been non stop this morn so she’s off in a mo 🤣 god this women 🥴🥴 prob going off to do another food shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She said she’s not comfortable doing pillow sprays because it goes on the skin, Charlie uses a lot of shop bought essential oils for stress and anxiety, he puts them on his temples every night and sprays their pillows , she wouldn’t be up for selling stuff that wasn’t tested.
View attachment 1968088
Didn't she say that.those sprays double as a body spray???

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
It is small for what they think they can do with it
764F059F-DEAD-4DBF-BF17-E0417951DC04.jpeg

---
I personally don’t see how can you can hoilday in it , they are not the outdoor types and she’s already saying she’s just gonna be in bed lol
---
Didn’t tiny have a walk in wardrobe on his floor plans 🤣
---
This is what chins is watching all day
ACB114E5-98E4-4E72-A0C8-2E7A525D24FD.jpeg

---
It looks fucking crap too
---
F6FD33D2-F28E-4643-BE7A-5118245E4EA7.jpeg

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Expanding in all the wrong places, she’s playing girly empowering songs 😂

• Haha

Antsanreb

Hmmm! You’ve been on here nearly 4 years and suddenly pop up to defend Gammons 👀 she’s constantly taking advantage of her customers when they overpay, she keeps asking do they want a refund or an alternative item when she should just issue the refund without putting them on the spot during a live 🙄
---

If you order 5 you get one free with her code .
Just had a look you've also been here 4 years how many of the 50,582 comments that you've made been nice 🤔

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She really does waste money over time she has spent so much on crap gadgets he could have booked a few massage sessions that would be far more beneficial

monga

VIP Member
I wish I could start a thread for the Millards I've got so much to say 🤢🙈 but I know it wouldn't be right to do so. Those poor kids living in that utter filth and chaos

Gammons is utterly disgusting taking their money. It's clear that they've got issues understanding things
Imagine what it’s going to be like with a newborn added to the mix 😬

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Said she’s chuffed with this
1EFED02F-89C3-43CD-9BAC-7D52896FA82A.jpeg

---
And you guessed it she’s not had anything to eat today !
---
00174F75-F22B-43AC-9B36-3003C2D6CEE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick