Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The sight of those two doing the macarena has put me right off my morning coffee, they look like a couple of backward inbreds on a day release trip to the community centre disco, what an utter embarrassment they are!

And as for Katie UM spending on those dips when he house is a flea pit and her kids look like urchins, she needs to get a grip......and a mop! @monga did you watch the latest meals of the week vlog? honestly environmental health need to close that house down.

She may have sold out of those crappy dips but I bet she hasn't factored in her costs making and packing them, she's so thick she's probably at a loss but doesn't get it because all she sees is a weeks worth of top up shops and takeaways.
---
Did she even wash that horrid black dress before wearing it? she looks like an obese Amish woman in it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Tribal beads for Bean?! Shut up 😂😂😂 he is a 32 year old fat man not a 19 year old backpacking in thailand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

KitKat Kate

They are def struggling with money from what she was saying earlier , maybe tiny is starting to realise they only have his wage , you never know 😬
---
View attachment 2011317
I rarely swear and am finding my voice again as my ex husband used to give me a punch or 5 if I didn’t comply but that’s another story ! However she really makes me want to go for it !! So they are selling everything that they own (or nearly own as bet the Audi still has finance outstanding on it ), selling clothes that would make a tramp look like a piece of shit ! Living in a grotty flat that looks as cold as a commercial meat freezer, yet that dumb fucking excuse of a man is just accepting it for what it is. If I was married to that obnoxious fucking bitch she wouldn’t get a choice if we were that close to the breadline as they seem to heading , she would be working full time not playing pissing shop with her brain cell lacking followers. No wonder he looks old and has a shrivelled penis ! He must be under so much pressure but she keeps on pushing and pushing. I have no sympathy for him as he is not capable of standing up for himself in that relationship and also has a nasty streak all of his own but if she wants to stop their relationship from going to the wall or they lose everything, she needs to get off that spotty dimpled arse, get a job , lose weight and just shut the fuck up as she grates on me !! #feelingcleansed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

monga

VIP Member
Hmmm! You’ve been on here nearly 4 years and suddenly pop up to defend Gammons 👀 she’s constantly taking advantage of her customers when they overpay, she keeps asking do they want a refund or an alternative item when she should just issue the refund without putting them on the spot during a live 🙄
---
5 x £3.99 she actually gave her an extra snapbar
If you order 5 you get one free with her code .

Attachments

• Heart

KitKat Kate

Whoops a Daisy , one of the Rottweilers has just blocked me as they were on about men they fancy so I said Rowan Atkinson as at least if nothing was going on in between the sheets you would have a laugh, what is wrong with these people. I was going to say Harold Shipman but never got round to it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Janey Dim and Tiny Tim are the gift that keeps on giving! It’s never ending comedy gold! The lies, the contradictions, the violins when she talks about her mother-in-law, the schmaltzy posts about always remembering her, ‘I’ll look after Charlie for you’ all this about the woman she loathed! The scamming over FM pyramid scheme, the way she manipulates the vulnerable people who follow her (that’s them all!) the ingrained jealousy, the hate for anyone who has something she hasn’t, the smugness because she’s married (did you know she was married? She hardly mentions it to be fair!) should I go on? Honestly, I watch because I truly can’t believe people like her exist!

• Heart