Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She said her life’s completely changed she wouldn’t go back to YT or overshare again 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member

---
It’s like wallpaper paste.
---
Imagine grown ass women getting giddy over innuendos 🙄 it’s a cert they’re not getting any action 😂 that gloop is going in in one piece 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Kitchen area 😬
3DF90D83-388E-44D6-BB6D-0ACC463BA622.jpeg

---
So she’s got this van so
She can spend it in bed 🤣 ffs and why does she need the chair to swivel 😬

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I’m just watching brookies on live now and the speed at which they make 6kg of carpet freshener doing 2kg batches of fragrance at a time, it takes piglet that long to make one bottle of the stuff

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Said she hates all the drama on TikTok she sees people very differently now and has unfollowed loads of people , she was discussing this with tiny last night
She does not have time anyways to watch people TikTok
---
Oh and she’s done another food shop click and collect for tomorrow 😱
And Hello Fresh coming 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Her next thing is pamper boxes I thought she tried them before and they didn’t sell very well…The bean was uncomfortable in front of the camera but she insisted he come on.
C729D647-30AF-46C3-AD8F-C908D793C06B.jpeg
7AB23339-91F5-474C-AF60-876EF85C81A3.jpeg
D5C58063-9365-4B0D-9FD6-C47F1708F817.jpeg
FB96203D-6BD2-4F7F-87AF-AB6F0B98D08E.jpeg
87819BF6-F331-4434-B037-381839A0754F.jpeg

• Haha
This is YouTube all over again with her having discount codes etc. Did she actually pay for this?
Yes, I think she paid everyone gets a discount code when they sign up … I used them for a while when I worked full time as it was easier than trudging round the shops in my meal break hour or when I’d finished at silly o’clock in the wee hours … they kept getting orders wrong so I’d end up with miscellaneous stuff that had no recipe card with it 🤣

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Her live shows are the most boring I’ve ever watched. And now she’s gonna spend a week re packing all those death dips when it could all have been done at the same time. She could have prepped her boxes and put the dips straight in then daft boy could seal them up. They could have all gone to the post office today,

monga

VIP Member
Her movvers day boxes filled with four miniatures of something
C528CB22-E02A-4631-8AF2-9EE89D34B3F5.jpeg

---
£5.99 🫣 she had them on for
She asked Zal did she want one without an S as she fucked up 😂
---
Has she finished packing people’s orders? Why is she pfaffing around with these instead of getting the orders out.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I went on a tinder date once with a fella in his late 40s who showed up in a Fiat 500. Yes it was his (I asked if it was his ex wife’s car) and no, I didn’t think such a level of ick was possible 🤣

I’m amazed they’re making ends meet at all or even getting close to it. Is there some kind of housing benefit that they’d qualify for? His wages won’t be very high at all in his industry at his level and she’s making a loss every day fannying about playing shop. There’s no way they could afford rent on that place plus even basic living expenses without help. I’m convinced someone is bankrolling them in the background - whether it’s the state with some kind of benefits package or a relative who feels bad for the pair of them.
I don’t think they’re getting any benefits because if they were she would t be slagging off pensioners getting payments and I think if she was getting them she’s the type that would brag about it

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
The current one isn’t banned it’s still there? Would the bean be viewing families 🤷🏼‍♀️ who’s Janes biggest stan?
I know it isn’t my it was awful wording by the time I noticed it wouldn’t let me edit

“I’m thinking they both made an account each and then the one got banned so they lurked on the other”

Weird they came back on and viewed families but no reply in here. Maybe it was her earlier whilst she waited to pick him up?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Who the fuck is Wanda Byron? Does she mean Rhonda Byrne? Fuck me, if she struggles with the authors name, it explains why she's way off trying to grasp how vision boards & manifestation actually works 😂
Wanda Byron? No thanks I'll stick with my Bic
---
View attachment 1976763
---
Another fake winner 🥇
---
Chins is asking for everyone’s favourite quotes
View attachment 1976768
Lisa, chins would take that licherally and shit herself

• Haha