Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
When she tired to cross her arms over her body it was like a fat t-rex trying to do it

jane.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Bet tiny thinks she’s been hard at it all day , how is he not realising she’s making no money I just don’t get it 🥴 I know he’s not the brightest star in the sky but fuck me 🫠😬

• Haha
  • Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
She said it’s very saucy 😂
4D201328-F806-4777-B77D-50B001D392E8.jpeg

---
She said they thought about giving up the flat , getting a unit and living in the van 🚐
DAAFDCED-E66C-4C9B-A1E3-1BF94BD1BCA2.jpeg

---
They went food shopping yesterday in Aldi again 🙄 spent £50

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I remember the vlog she had sent him out to buy the bits to make her a birthday cake 🤣 and we got a massive long slow 10 mins of how much Jane has been affected by all the drama 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

• Haha
  • Sick

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Hello Fat Fvck!! 🤣
---
View attachment 2008513
---
What a vile setup 😬
---
View attachment 2008613
---
View attachment 2008615
---
View attachment 2008618
---
View attachment 2008626
---
Said she’s not had the time to go all out on Mother’s day bits this year 🤣
---
Can’t get it in the bag View attachment 2008633
---
View attachment 2008634
---
She’s out of breath 🤣
View attachment 2008638
Why is she documenting this total nursery play day she's having with herself....?? ... Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Scary thing is I think she actually believes it , she’s said it was her that started all the wax and soap thing then others copied her 😬😬
Is that why Katie Price had her tits made even bigger so she could try to match Janey Chins sandbags??

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
When she got the jewellery box out she was talking as if it contained a Rolex , said this is her stuff for special occasions 🥴
---
C7177FE9-70A1-4A87-9EF6-A06301A171F0.jpeg

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s like Eastbourne’s answer to Walter White 😂
BCFDD994-EB8D-4028-B9B5-8749DB2CA963.jpeg

---
They have so many issues
Remember she once said if he was in the bath she would go and sit on the toilet so they could chat as missed each other 😂
So weird why would you want to watch someone washing their nuts 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Well that’s the price you pay for luxcherrrry 🥴
You are only going to be able to wash one tit with the size of that bottle 😬
0A5185BD-8E40-43C9-A620-3AE234168776.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Chins loves Asda bleach , said she’s constantly cleaning with bleach tiny says when he gets in you have been cleaning 🤣 her flat is a shit hole why is she making out she’s some kind of clean freak 🙄

• Haha

airier.kiddish

She’s giving off about bill’s said when they swop Berty for a bigger model she might live off grid 😂
View attachment 1994801
---
View attachment 1994818
What the actual? Banging on about price hikes and people being ripped off but has no qualms with fleecing people for tat that they have to pay for on the monthly or hide the fact they've spent money, they clearly can't afford to spend, from their partners. Ask Grammarly "what is an oxymoron" & it says "Jane 12 Chins Gammons" I shit you not...

monga

VIP Member
She said she’s exhausted and needs a holiday, she’s been selling on vinted and back and forth to the post office these past couple of days, she feels so overwhelmed 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

square_spoon

VIP Member
9B2988F6-BDC7-4341-9812-2A293A455BC2.jpeg

All I think when I see this thing is that it looks like a Cheesy Wotsit she’s shoved up her gravy ring for a thrill that got stuck coming back out 🤣

• Haha