Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She’s telling someone not to wonder what if and just go for it and do stuff … ok beefy go to the Indian with tiny bean, go to the Isle of Man or wherever it was. Or is it only if it fits your agenda

• Haha
Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
It really is just a toilet on wheels to her

The other night Jane said she wouldn’t go out for a Chinese incase she needed the toilet and there was only one 💩 💩 so she couldn’t go and said she wouldn’t know what to do if the toilet was occupied when she needed to go and bean spoke up and said you could just go in Bertie. 😂

Will they be taking the thing everywhere with them even to pop out or go for a meal somewhere. Imagine the pair arriving in a rusty old camper to a restaurant just incase Jane might shit herself

Actually sad it’s come to this. She isn’t outdoors at all the van is nothing more than a second place to lay about and be lazy. They would even take the iPad to watch I expect. She is the type to moan about it being cold or wet or windy or her being tired or her legs hurting one of those that does nothing but moan. Most people into van life use the van as nothing more than a stop gap / transport but to also sleep not lay in bed eating junk watching an iPad
That’s exactly what she wants it for, a shithouse on wheels, and she thinks people are jealous of her lifestyle 🙄 it’s just a pity she’s brought someone else down with her, her parents must’ve been wringing their hands with glee when charwee dim appeared on the scene there was no other man would give their lickle pwincess the life she could tolerate besides them and her brain dead hubby.

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She was talking about him going swimming basically ripping the piss out of him , then had the nerve to say she might do aqua aerobics 😬 now that I would pay to see
---

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s obviously getting worried he may mention her going back to work , I really can’t see how they are coping financially especially when I’m sure at some point rent will go up for them 😬
She’s costing them so much more money she’s not even making enough to pay for all her lunch delivery’s
---
I personally don’t think he would tell her to get a job he’s the sort to take on more work and let it break him mentally before he had the guts to tell her straight
---
And she wants to sell everything ? Lol she don’t own anything 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Remember chins getting the gifted semi permanent eyebrows 🤣 she never did go back for the top up as she had to pay , and they was different shapes 😬
---
285A1B64-B00F-4A3A-BEDB-A1ACDD82D768.jpeg

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
0C581C85-C2D5-4EB6-90BB-5B40CCD2D74C.jpeg
DED6CD78-9A70-41F0-8715-D209DB7A561D.jpeg

---
Who wants wax in a mobile phone shape 🥴
---
And them baskets she must have found under her bed , the same shit she couldn’t shift a year ago

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s been on? I take it she didn’t have any orders so didn’t bother coming on, Charlie must be exhausted not being able to sit down and relax without her nagging him about something,that van will turn into a chore instead of a hobby and she’ll insist on staying in a hotel if they go anywhere and just use it as a portaloo for the journey,I can’t image her enjoying the outdoorsie life.
It really is just a toilet on wheels to her

The other night Jane said she wouldn’t go out for a Chinese incase she needed the toilet and there was only one 💩 💩 so she couldn’t go and said she wouldn’t know what to do if the toilet was occupied when she needed to go and bean spoke up and said you could just go in Bertie. 😂

Will they be taking the thing everywhere with them even to pop out or go for a meal somewhere. Imagine the pair arriving in a rusty old camper to a restaurant just incase Jane might shit herself

Actually sad it’s come to this. She isn’t outdoors at all the van is nothing more than a second place to lay about and be lazy. They would even take the iPad to watch I expect. She is the type to moan about it being cold or wet or windy or her being tired or her legs hurting one of those that does nothing but moan. Most people into van life use the van as nothing more than a stop gap / transport but to also sleep not lay in bed eating junk watching an iPad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Wedding looked shit too 🤣😬 tacky with no food for guests
---
She just spent 5 minutes telling how much she is obsessed with cleaning then gets this out to use for her Mother’s Day melts 😳
View attachment 2008924
---
View attachment 2008960
---
View attachment 2008962
---
Said if tiny goes swimming tomorrow will she be allowed to go and watch him like a parent does 😳😳😳😳🙄🙄🤣
---
She said he’s gonna be like mr bean going down the slide in his trunks 😬
---
She said he used to be a lifeguard when he was younger, said she wants to check on him to make sure he ain’t looking at women in bikinis 👙
---
Said she will be at the end of the pool dangling a Mars bar 😱😱
---
Trunks she got him didn’t fit 🤣 said most trunks will fit on the waist but to
Short in length
---
View attachment 2008977
---
She said I’m not worried so you don’t need to be , she’s rattled again
---
All she’s done is take the piss out of him for going swimming , hope he gets fit buffs up and fucks off !
lazy hefty bitch
---
Is she losing hair ? Looks very thin around the front 😬View attachment 2009001
---
They was going to get a window put in the van but her dad said to wait and see how they get on without one , so in other words can’t afford it
She wants to sit there watching him swim??? What. The. Actual. Fuck?! She's so paranoid about him and other women 😵💫 I hope he does feck off and leave her it will serve her right

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Our Chins should deffo remove the puppy from her manifestation board, there aint no way she would cope 😂 I am absolutely shattered from my new sausage baby hahaha. I can’t see Chins having the energy or willpower to toilet train a pup.

I cannot wait to see what Berty looks like finished 😂 If they were thin it would be okay but the fact that they are both obese will make it such a squeeze. Hopefully they vlog their first trip away in the old banger 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12