Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
You must have your own Janeykins classic file saved 😂 look how much timber she’s piled on since then. I’m sure Hudson got some MLJ pwoducts to try.
---
The filter 😂
View attachment 1973078
Good old icloud hahaha. She has made it into my ‘faces’ bit on my phone 😂 don’t be flattered, Chins - I have 15k photos on my phone because I delete nothing 😂 I have memes from 2016 f

BC06F20A-9340-4309-85B4-32F1C14E9B0B.jpeg

I had a swatch at her pal Chantelle’s man’s insta. They only met last year according to a post (and his first pic with her was July) so he isn’t the current kid’s dad. And she is knocked up already? Oh deaaaaaahhhh 😂 I thought they were Charwee’s fwends as well but maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

doctordoctor

VIP Member
The aqua aerobics will last as long as her Monday night chubbercise! 2 weeks and a glow stick was how long that lasted

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
View attachment 1982260
---
Finally she’s come to accept that sometimes KFC run out of rice boxes
It doesn’t bovvaaaaa me, I don’t care…..

….but then rants about something that annoys her for like an hour 😂😂

also bringing this back. Check out her smugness as if she has achieved something in life 🤣 Pathetic.

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
She can't use the iPlayer much, whenever I use it more often then not you get a pop up to ask if you have a TV licence!

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s so angry at what everyone else has got , and thought she was meant to be all positive vibes only ✨ and of course it shit bills are going through the roof , but she is a young women who is more then capable of working full time to help her little family out 🥴
---
More life in a pack of Aldi sausages then in our chins

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Think it’s been removed , that person said my name is Stacey 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣
How funny, I now keep singing this song 😂

They call me hell
They call me Stacey
They call me Her
They call me Jane

That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name

They call me quiet
But I'm a riot
Mary-Jo-Lisa
Always the same

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Kitchen area 😬View attachment 2014435
---
So she’s got this van so
She can spend it in bed 🤣 ffs and why does she need the chair to swivel 😬
jesus there is going to be fuck all space once the bed is in 😂 how are they going to pull out the portable shitter from under the bed and where are they going to put it to use it? The kitchen area? Imagine being Bean and in the middle of the night, you roll over and see your massive wifey taking a shit in the kitchen. Right at your eye level. That van will be absolutely stinkin 😂

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Said they still have 1 and a half slices left of that cake 🤣🤣 how long does fresh cream last chins 🤔 such a liar
---
View attachment 1966901View attachment 1966903View attachment 1966904View attachment 1966905View attachment 1966906
---
Getting all her best jewellery out 😵 that’s the brand bangle lol
Said that Tom jewellery is quite expensive, remember she did a vid with him them , so basically only wants it if it’s gifted
---
She wants to order a thumb ring she’s tried on the elastic one and it’s tight lol View attachment 1966912
---
Said all her jewellery is stretchy
View attachment 1966915
---
Said she’s not keen on jewellery but then goes onto say she wants it all and she could spend loads
She’s only saying that about TOMM jewellery since that girl worked hard! Stacey Solomon bought and wore her jewellery which really helped her business grow as well. Jane hates anyone having success I’m surprised she didn’t claim it was Janes video that for her known. I remember she was gifted stuff and she went and showed Jane how to make some bits I’m surprised if that’s not her next failed business idea since she likes to rip people off that helped her.

• Haha