Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why does she do that bloody stupid fake laugh after almost everything she says? She reminds me of that tit youpenga on youtube, she does the same thing, speak giggle, speak giggle speak giggle aren't I cute? no fuck off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Why on earth would you send flowers to Tinys workplace on the anniversary of his mothers death 😬 sorry but that’s creepy

Reactions: 13

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I have a fiat 500 😬🫣 a wee 2014 and it is my likkkkle runaround. I only use it for scooting around the village as it is easy to park and only costs me £30 road tax plus £150 a year insurance lol. We have a bigger car for longer journeys and a van too. But yeah i’m thinking about trading it in, i was looking at new fiats and couldnt believe how expensive they were. Chinny chin chins thinks because they are small that they are cheap. She should just admit that they can’t afford any car because her bizniss isn’t making any money 😂 I can’t believe she sits in that flat freezing rather than getting a part time job to pay for the heating bill. And then moans about it. Ridiculous. There are people working multiple jobs to make ends meet ffs but janey ten chins thinks she is hard done to. Fucking clown 🤡

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They looked like complete twats doing the Macarena, it was like watching elderly people that struggle with joint pain and mobility doing it, how can they be happy putting that out there? And if one more of their plebs says we're jealous of her after seeing that horror show then they're even dumber than I thought, what a pack of absolute losers.
It's when she tries to cross her arms over her girth 😆

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She was like a supermodel back in the day compared to now
9E0BFAEB-566C-423A-9EF8-32FE168624AB.jpeg

---
FC254A1E-9749-4655-9B3F-27CD304404AE.jpeg
4417EDF4-DC95-436F-9C74-D0DE7B109821.jpeg

---
Shocking how much they have let themselves go
---
3D31C80D-F804-4103-87B7-6D8E8CBAB2A5.png

---
Ahh beefa back tits
---
Should have gone smaller 🤣 didn’t know at the time
0666D332-499F-4243-BDA6-2BC2E5296DF9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
The highlight of that live would have been if he'd said nah Jane I ain't doing the sodding macarena, I'm off to watch telly 😀😅. Stockholm syndrome right here guys
Maybe one day he will be like…‘Fuck the macarena, Jane!! And fuck you too ya fat bitch!!’ *starts hulk smashing all the pwoductsss* 😂 I can dream I suppose.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Never said don't like anyone, I'm just curious has to why people like watching screen recording taking pictures and just putting people down that's all I don't understand the enjoyment this brings
---

I like watching Jane's lives, like I said don't get why people need to be nasty
Have you seen how nasty she was about her MIL ? Yet pretends she’s such a caring person , that’s why she went off YT because she made so many vile comments about an old woman , they even left her to fend for herself when she had a broken wrist and in a very vulnerable position, did you watch all those vids? If you still think she’s such a kind person then you’re as bad as her.Mourning the loss of her son to a manipulative narcissistic woman that’s sucked the life out of him an now preying on vulnerable people for money.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

airier.kiddish

When she said she is having people message her at midnight about where parcels are and it’s too much as she needs to switch off from work 🫣 I mean she talks as if she’s doing life or death surgery 😬 she’s fucking so deluded it’s unreal
Clearly not found the do not disturb feature on her iPhone yet then. #businessswominoftheyear
---
i think the rules only changed the other day. Tiktok be crazy, it’s turning into a total dictatorship haha. I hope she gets in twubble for saying lucky dip next time hahaha. Only because her reaction would be fucking immense 😂 she would be absolutely fuuuuuming like she was the other night. She would rant for days lol.
*puts tin foil hat on* I'm not surprised it's getting a bit like that, this is one of the reasons I wont use thick tok. I'm sure it's being used to round up the special ones such as chins so they can all be 'offed' in one click. OR an alternative theory is that it is being used to bombard her with food adverts and the like so she'll eat herself to death..... I'll get my coat.
---
What’s it made from, did she say ?
Ginger pubes.
---
What's with the music?? He's screwing a nut on, not running a 3 minute mile.... 😂 The theme tune for The Muppets would've been more apt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has offered the refund multiple times, the customer has told jane she wanted her postage in snap bars I can't see a problem
---

She hasn't overpaid its postage she's offered it back to the customer
I don’t care how often she has offered to refund the postage … she has made adding the postage difficult to understand on her website so that people are paying far to much postage frequently…. The reason this is done is because she knows full well that most of her customers will tell her not to worry about it and they will just have an extra wax melt or two ie extra sales … IT’S unethical and fraudulent.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wish I could start a thread for the Millards I've got so much to say 🤢🙈 but I know it wouldn't be right to do so. Those poor kids living in that utter filth and chaos

Gammons is utterly disgusting taking their money. It's clear that they've got issues understanding things

• Sad
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Chantelle seems completely different to Jane she’s photos of her out and about doing things having fun with friends and not worrying about shitting herself. Wonder how she became friends with a shut in?

Speaks volumes Jane didn’t congratulate her on the pregnancy I bet she went into bitchy judgment mode to Charlie cursing since they haven’t been together very long and how they aren’t married after all marriage is everything remember. Can’t be that close since janes in hardly any photos I feel it’s more of an obligation friendship Probably old school friends or something and Jane has to document leaving the flat since it only happens a handful of times

View attachment 1973215
Jane and Charlie would be mistaken for Chantelle’s mum and dad.

• Haha