Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airier.kiddish

The MIL must’ve left a fortune she’s telling the bean to join Ballantine’s gym 😂
They're not all that. Licherrally trade off the name. I was a member for years until the covid bollocks and then I converted part of my house into a home gym.
---
Shes trying to speak so differently on YouTube...they are going to struggle moving around in the van and can't imagine them cooking? Would be a struggle for anyone as it's too small.
Trying to sound like Gemma Louise Miles at the start but by 2 mins in she sounds more like Olive from On the buses.
---
View attachment 2014583
---
Doesn’t know if she’ll be on tomorrow, must be beautifying herself for date night 🥴
View attachment 2014604
Aw bless chewwww Kelly. Someone tried to turn my head and make me shop in Tesco but I said no! I am a loyal customer of Aldi!! Aldi, doesn't give a fuck as long as they get my money & I suspect that's the same for Jane.
---
All these doctors visits must be interrupting her Netflix time
---
If her chair now swivels won’t they loose even more space ? She’s gonna be hitting polly the potty each time she spins round
They'd have been better off replacing the swivel passenger seat with a swivel polly potty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Scary thing is I think she actually believes it , she’s said it was her that started all the wax and soap thing then others copied her 😬😬

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s been doing this for two years for gods sake , she should be selling that sort of amount weekly and on proper orders not 99p items , the fact they don’t understand this is just all pointless is winding me up 🤣 she knows all her customers and they purchase a stupid amount because they are all slow hence the fake competition cards 🫣

• Heart
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Exactly. Instead of cooking mince and over sharing, she makes wax melts and over shares…well only where it concerns Tiny Tim…nothing about her family

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I just watched the butterfly thing again. My god she really loves to use his misery for content doesn't she!! Trying to get him on camera when he was very obviously upset by it!! She's a despicable, vile piece of shit! Does all this to the bean to humiliate him, but won't even say her nephews name?? C-u-n-t.

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
It’s not like people are trolling her , her and her gremlins are choosing to read here, doxxing people is an offence as far as I know.
---
Think it’s been removed , that person said my name is Stacey 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣
I knew I got Stacy Solomon vibes from you 😂 how’s Joe and Belle , tell us did he spend all his jungle winnings on fake tan and hair dye?

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Imagine being 30 years old with no responsibilities and you can’t handle one day a week at Tesco 🥴
We must be due another insta post soon telling us all how hard working she is and thanks for everything you do 🫣🫣

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Why do all you trolls give a shit too, just saying. You obviously love watching jane I mean you all watch her more than most of the regulars. It blows my mind you're all grown arse women, what is wrong with you people I don't understand why you all get a kick out of being nasty
---

Yes been here 4 years never posted anything but I'm sick of people being nasty. Why? I don't get it, what joy does this bring to you just curious.
If you have been on Tattle for 4 years reading I’m guessing it’s gave you some sort of joy ?
What views do you have on Jane ?
I’d like to know I’m just curious 🤨

lexiloo

VIP Member
She'll be calling us all dickheads again later and Charlie will once again say we're sat on our fat arses........bit rich coming from lord and lady belly pork

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Might change my name on here 🤣
---
Even if I was outed it really wouldn’t bother me , keep calm and carry on 😜

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
plus the tiny issue of how she would fit in a fiat 500

She sees herself as this young blonde bombshell girl boss influencer. No offence to anyone that has a fiat 500 but they are known as love islander cars and mostly driven by basic ditzy girls funnily enough the kind who would wear a barbie nighty and own a barbie drinks bottle I can’t invision a morbidly obese lazy frizzy yet greasy messy bun wearing food stained clothes Jane in one

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Sounds like she controls everything, what food they have what clothes he wears what they do 🥴 massive red flags 🚩
---
115598BC-D9E0-4195-9852-BD4CF02CACA7.jpeg

---
Asking who wants an all year round gift box ?
---
A mothers touch anyone ?
D582F495-7790-4CD8-AC07-0765659E2621.png

---
E7E5163A-92E1-4CEB-BE30-AA9EF7EB0D68.jpeg

---
Chins said it’s nothing to do with her
---
BB95CFD9-0F0D-4BC9-8A17-145BD1FAC2BC.jpeg

---
Said it’s been mental and she can’t do anymore games for a while she needs to do a restock
---
Said she’s behind with Mother’s Day she didn’t have enough stock lol
---
But she has to realise she has just had her game
---
Said glad she’s not made loads of Mother’s Day bits as she don’t want to be stuck with it , she still has valentines bits 🤣
---
Said she is looking at a fiat 500 , they can sell the Audi and get a good price , she don’t really use it
---
They could save that money a month and she can have a run around 🤣
---
She’s making out that Audi is a racing car 🤣🤣
---
Said with all the bills going up it makes sense to sell it , or keep it for two years
---
Audi rang them apparently and asked to buy it off them as apparently Audi are in shortage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Said cars in wales are cheaper then where she is , apparently she lives in London
---
Wtf is she on
---
They must be struggling with bills from what she’s saying

Last edited:
  • Haha