Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you get a blow up mattress, a porta potti, a cool bag in the back of the transit, how are Pinky and Perky going to get in?

Ideas above her stayshun 😆 🤣

Imagine if someone tried to rob it thinking there was expensive tools in there, but instead they find Jane with all her wobbly bits hanging out and I'm not just talking about her gob🤣

I would love to be a fly on that transit van wall !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't quite believe it but it's new thread time already! let's see some title suggestions please, not too long as space is limited and no swearing allowed

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion….. I don’t get time to watch movies, I get so tired from the diabetes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread :Endless violations from TikTok even they can see she’s selling old brock.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion 😀 - Much love Jane, part time small business owner, full time TikTok rules and regulations moaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chins said she doubts they will go away now in The van because of the bad weather 😂 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Lives full of mods, expanding bod, get back to tesco you lazy sod!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This van is a non starter! She likes the idea of it, but actually going off for holidays in it….different matter!

Reactions: 7
She can’t keep up with the amount of orders the websites going bonkers
A17228C5-ED4B-404A-A993-1F222B56E8FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would pay money to see chins and fatty big bean squashed into the van, led on their backs struggling to get up when they need to 🤣🤣🤣 imagine the smell in there from all the food and farts🤢🤢🤢

How dare she not vlog anymore what a witch😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would pay money to see chins and fatty big bean squashed into the van, led on their backs struggling to get up when they need to 🤣🤣🤣 imagine the smell in there from all the food and farts🤢🤢🤢

How dare she not vlog anymore what a witch😭🤣
If there ever was a case for opening a Patreon, this is it, I would happily pay £5 a month to watch these two on their adventures with Berty the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.