Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably on the floor still trying to get up, like a beetle on it's back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would be like buying a flat and thinking you can turn it into a 3 bed detached, they are both so
Stupid 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They'll be trying to fit a four bed house into it lol..she said the floor plan keeps changing .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder are their finances so in the toilet they’re gonna give up the flat and reinvent themselves as van-lifers parking up on her dad’s driveway so the neighbours refer to them as that awful family with the white van 🤣 Cheaper to heat the van than the flat too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said on the live she'd love it if her mum,dad and brother got one ,they could all holiday together 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Charlie climbed on last night, if he did, that’ll be the suspension gone 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lovely having a crap on one side of the bed and breakfast on the other 🤪 …is that drink for the bean View attachment 1706253View attachment 1706254
That’s exactly what I thought! I’m howling at daft boy’s trainers neatly placed on top of it!

I think they just chose the wrong type of van for van life. Needs much more space to start with..
It’s tiny! There’s no way they’ll put a kitchen, sleeping area etc in it, then they’ve to get in it, plus luggage!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder did she complete her customers orders ! she was making excuses saying she was waiting on stuff coming when they were asking her when they’d be arriving , bet she’s just took off without bothering she takes her subs for granted.

Reactions: 5
New thread......last one there gets a fanny burner lucky dip from Jane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.