Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Much love to you both ♥ Leah’s posts have always been so full of humour and feistiness and have put a smile on my face on more than one day when smiling is the last thing I wanted to do. She is such a wonderful part of our merry gang and I’ll be thinking of you both as she moves forward on her terms (she doesn’t sound the type to have it any other way!). She’s given us all a lesson about living and enjoying life while we can. Big hugs to you Mr Tooco.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Sending you both love, Leah has brightened this thread up many times with her unique and witty way with words, Ive laughed until I've been blinded with tears at her comments and always thought "tooco sure knows how to tell it like it really is" she's been a complete hoot on here and I think I speak for us all when I say no one will ever tattle quite like she has 😉❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So sorry to hear about Leah, big hugs to you both. Thank you for taking the time to let us know xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sending love to Leah ❤ and strength to you for the days ahead xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sending much love your way. Thank you for your hilarious posts and telling it like it is. 😘

• Heart
All that money spent on a clapped out old van could have gone towards their deposit for the manifested house she so badly wanted. Nothing wrong with renting but why bang on about wanting to buy a house and having a mortgage in principle but then blow thousands on the van? Won't turn on the heating but will spend money on a van? Riiiggghhhttt!
Solar panels aren't gonna be cheap either.

I am very curious to see if she goes back to Tesco for her 15 minute a week job in the new year....

Reactions: 11
Sending huge hugs to you both. I know exactly how you’re feeling right now, I lost my dear husband to pancreatic and liver cancer three years ago, he was
I’m so very sorry to hear this sad news. I know exactly what you’re going through right now and the sadness and desperation you’re feeling. My dear husband passed away in our local hospice with pancreatic and liver cancer three years ago, he was only 53. Hospices are wonderful and she will be so well cared for, as will you. Thank you for this update, sending huge hugs to you both. X

• Heart
Lovely having a crap on one side of the bed and breakfast on the other 🤪 …is that drink for the bean
1D483DD5-3C5C-487F-A23F-4DABC8E58F4A.jpeg
741C9679-1477-4D74-80B9-5AA337C41CAE.jpeg

• Haha
The potty is not for number two's though is it?
IBS usually hits worse in the morning so lets hope Jane made it to the nearest McDonalds for a McShit 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.