Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why people bother with wax melts they looks so messy to make and organise! The market is saturated as well...once the wax is melting you wouldn't care what mould it is? We just use candles.

Literally everyone is doing it on tik tok...how do they make any money?
And there’s so many that do so much better than her.

Reactions: 5
The bean must have the same problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s boasting about trolls unable to infiltrate the lives the mods “block em “ she’s ordered something to thank her mods for all their hard work 😂View attachment 1704075

View attachment 1704076

They’re going to pick up swivel seats for the van, having solar and a skylight fitted and a leisure battery 🪫

They’re going to sell it for a profit in a couple of years, get a bigger van so they can get a shower fitted..,.🗣Are you listening Eddie Stobart
Move aside Tread the Globe, the Expawers, Roaming Radfords et el … The Gammons are joining the ranks of the vanlifers 🤣🤣 they’ll be at the NEC caravan show next ordering their Motorhome with all the money Eastbourne’s business woman of the year is making with her wax melts and fanny fizzers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That van is probably warmer than the hovel she lives in.

Will spend 1000s on a van doing it up but won't put the heating on, not even to dry her clothes

Reactions: 9
She’s boasting about trolls unable to infiltrate the lives the mods “block em “ she’s ordered something to thank her mods for all their hard work 😂View attachment 1704075

View attachment 1704076

They’re going to pick up swivel seats for the van, having solar and a skylight fitted and a leisure battery 🪫

They’re going to sell it for a profit in a couple of years, get a bigger van so they can get a shower fitted..,.🗣Are you listening Eddie Stobart
What happened to the house she so desperately wanted? You buy things like motor homes etc AFTER you sort out a house surely. Dopey mare! lol

She has more mods than customers. Moron.
I w
She has more mods than customers. Moron.
I wonder how many mods are tattlers! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What happened to the house she so desperately wanted? You buy things like motor homes etc AFTER you sort out a house surely. Dopey mare! lol

I w

I wonder how many mods are tattlers! lol
I think that she has finally realised that on Bean’s income, they will never be able to afford a house in their area. So they are just spending all their savings and/or Mrs G’s inheritance money. If that’s what they want to do then good for them, no shame in renting! But you just know that if she was ever asked she would be like ‘wewl we just haven’t seen anyfink we like, we have the deposit there, just nuffink takes our fancy, we could afford to move tomowow couldn’t we Charwee?’ like the lying toad she is. And that’s what pisses me off about the witch.

Plus they are probably still waiting on their mortgage in principle from 2 years ago 🥴😂

She’ll be waiting on his grandparents to pop off, she’s not doing their online shop out of the goodness of her heart, she ain’t got one 😕

• Sad
She’ll be waiting on his grandparents to pop off, she’s not doing their online shop out of the goodness of her heart, she ain’t got one 😕
Definately especially if they own their home she’ll be rubbing her hands together

Reactions: 7
Yes, that’s whatI think they’re waiting for. Well all the best on that one, houses cost a fortune to keep these days.

Yes, that’s whatI think they’re waiting for. Well all the best on that one, houses cost a fortune to keep these days.
Yes. I'm sure she's got it all planned out ,or else she'd have the bean tortured to move to a bigger place .

Definately especially if they own their home she’ll be rubbing her hands together
For sure ,Charlie is their blue eyed boy she knows he's certain to be in the will .I don't think they get on with his dad so he's unlikely to inherit anything.

Mr Carrington was showing these from Poundland ,soap on a sleight £2.50 .I think she sells the sleigh for more than that.
42A0042A-7D07-4FC3-B371-D0232A7C6CA0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Sending you both love and strength at this difficult time ❤

• Heart
I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but I’m sending you both so much love ❤ my dear grandpa passed on Wednesday, I hope when the time comes they can have a drink together in the great beyond 🥂 xx

• Heart
I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but I’m sending you both so much love ❤ my dear grandpa passed on Wednesday, I hope when the time comes they can have a drink together in the great beyond 🥂 xx
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa ❤ Some people make an impression that lasts a lifetime x

• Heart
Big hugs to you both. I have always loved Leah's posts and always could guarantee a good chuckle from whatever she came up with. She's made alot of people laugh on this page x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sad to hear this. Sending love to you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thinking of you Tooco and hubby ❤❤❤. There is so much love on here for our favourite, most witty tattler 🥰

So sad to read this, thinking of you ❤ Xxx

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa ❤ Some people make an impression that lasts a lifetime x
Don’t they just 😍

• Heart
Sell the van for profit?
Janes idea of Profit - Paid £3000 for the van

Sells it for £3500

Forgetting they’ve spent £3000 on it

Do the math 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Plus I can’t see it passing MOT for many more years it’s an old transit that will rust away let alone failing the emissions and failing suspension after having to carry this pair around

• Haha
Sending lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So sad to read this but it’s good to hear that she’s not suffering Leah has always kept us all entertained on this thread sending her massive hugs and thank you for taking the time to let us know how she’s doing we will all be thinking of you Xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.