Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will it be bolognese or chilli she makes over a tealight for them to eat????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can just imagine what it’s gonna be like , they will be parked up in some local car park eating battered sausage then chins goes on to take massive dumps in the travel potty while he is still finalising where the kitchen and walk in wardrobe will go 🥴

• Haha
She'll add cheesy pictures captioned with thigs like cosy, van life and manifest your dreams

bet her new one will be #vanlifewife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
😂😂 oh I’d buy tickets to see these two lying in the back of that transit ban on a lilo! Yes! I can just imagine the hashtags #justustwo #makingmemories #soblessed #burstlilo #lastedfiveminutes #tooankshuss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is he off work again ? Must be taking her parcels to the post office she said she couldn’t manage it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'd give good money to see her trying to get up off a matress on the floor !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll need hoisted in…has daft boy got the shopping list of all the food they’ll need to take for their one night away? Let me guess….mushrooms, peppers, mince, soreen loaf, choclit, chopping board, choclit, fridge raiders, choclit…..

• Haha
If she can’t sit at a desk for more then a few mins before she starts moaning about bad back how on earth is she gonna hoilday in the back of a small van , and sleep on a cheap mattress on the floor 😂 prob be the first and last time they use it .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once you get a blow up mattress, a porta potti, a cool bag in the back of the transit, how are Pinky and Perky going to get in?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F94108B0-C41F-4ABA-B2B5-0552B92078A4.jpeg

BC2FF587-9A1B-4225-8DB9-F798FEF81817.jpeg

Girl boss life ??? What getting the dopey hubby to do it all because you are lazy

1165D9E1-C58F-4D13-8DF0-EFE34D7EABE8.jpeg

Little gurn up by the bean

Reactions: 6
God whenever I see Charlie "helping" I just think he looks so gormless and dopey. Didnt he used to mark out on a map where all the packages where going? Poor bugger having to work all day then help her out, she should be labelling her own packages not getting him to do it for her!

Reactions: 8
She lays in till lunchtime every day and when she is live it’s bloody painful 😖 that’s why it’s all left for the evening when he gets home so he can do it all .
He really is a different kind of stupid 🥺

348182D2-DC5C-451F-8BED-EB5676366880.jpeg
E372A3FF-2824-4736-909F-C4665630D930.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.