Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the first thing chins thought of when bean told her about the hotel was the cost, he‘ll be punished for this 😂
She never seems to mind when it’s spent on her she wouldn’t return the favour though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£195 per night min of two nights .Mrs G’s inheritance still being splashed on her then

• Wow
paid for by the dickheads who buy all her fanny burner soaps and ring sting bath bombs!
Would she make that much ? by the time she deducts her overheads I doubt there would be anything left 😂

• Haha
Would she make that much ? by the time she deducts her overheads I doubt there would be anything left 😂
we all know she doesn't deduct any overheads because she's fick innit 😂 but I doubt she's made that much in a while and even when she has it's been selling at a loss.......what a head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be back in full on Crissmiss mode she said, not just her gobbling mince pies 😂 wonder will the advents sell as well as she’s hoping her loyal 6 will purchase 3 each even though she’s set a 2 per person quota 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be back in full on Crissmiss mode she said, not just her gobbling mince pies 😂 wonder will the advents sell as well as she’s hoping her loyal 6 will purchase 3 each even though she’s set a 2 per person quota 🤡
Other sellers have had their advents up for weeks, they look much nicer with a complete mix of winter/Christmas scents in Christmas colours. Not trees in pink, blue and household cleaner and fabric softener scents. Also, I would never buy from her as she doesn't list ingredients or allergens on her products which is the LAW.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't even know what the ingredients are she has to message the sellers if people ask her anything , I see her mod Adele tagging the bathbomb lady on her TikTok ,Jane will be fuming .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor bean has prob had a limp cock for the last 3 years 😬 only tingle he must get would be from that whipped soap poor sod 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her big fat head is on par with the big pumpkin on the table at the front of the photo. At least the pumpkin hasn't got a crooked jaw though lol.

• Haha
She’s such a lazy entitled witch 😂

TikTok account V reality
2F616CC1-0221-4195-AB20-3E11EEBB33E1.jpeg
6A95A588-8E7A-4318-A925-2C95D67E7C24.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Two fkn sprouts?! Was it worth it 😂

I bet Charlie was hoping for a leg over in the hotel, I bet Jane was too stuffed to do it, unless he just rolled her over 😂😂😂
Two pumps and a squirt 💦 that’s all they’d be fit for these days .. I bet they even took the birthday cake and food with them 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.