Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh they’re that annoying couple who check in and are like ‘ooh it’s my amazing wife’s birthday’ as if the receptionist gives a f*ck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that as well, I'm sure they moaned about it too 🤣
It’s the little green van made me think it was the deserted hotel where she ordered the fish supper , they looked totally out of place ,it was more suited to an Agatha Christie “who dunnit “ than daft boys skinny jeans and her fake uggs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the little green van made me think it was the deserted hotel where she ordered the fish supper , they looked totally out of place ,it was more suited to an Agatha Christie “who dunnit “ than daft boys skinny jeans and her fake uggs 😂
Yeah I thought the same! Maybe bean had a 10% off voucher 🤪. Didn’t they go in the middle of January or something last time and there wasn’t a soul around 😂

• Haha
Looks a bit like the warners hotels my parents go to, no children allowed,but my mum and dad are nearly 70 so they fit in better than Jane and bean will 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had the joy of this hotel in a members vid 😂 him swimming on his own and sitting outside with a cup of tea ☕ The hotel was empty and all they did was moan , looked absolutely tit and she had about 6 nan style bags with her 😬

Moaned about the price of the food too , tight bastards 🥴

They was both sitting outside not a soul about with masks on 😂 looked like a couple of right plonkers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and the only time they got a bit excited was when they passed a Tesco van doing food delivery 🫣

• Haha
She took the balloons 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just for the insta shot. She really thinks she is some flash influencer doesn’t she but she even makes the “highlight” reel of life look absolutely tit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I suppose they’ve done their sumz and realised on a night away they can crank up someone else’s heating and oven full pelt so they’re making a saving ackshullly xxxx
"ackshully xxxx" - 😂😂 leaving the xxxx's with the mispronunciation of the word actually is Jane to a tee.

• Haha
  • Heart
I could understand taking away the balloons if it was for a child’s birthday but a grown women of 30 🥴 the cringe factor is so strong with these two 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
They can barely squeeze into the car never mind adding two giant balloons to two giant balloons😂

• Haha
Ffs it's a good job they aren't away in Bertie can you imagine the outside being plastered in birthday banners, despite the fact that the birthday was over before going away.

• Haha
She said on the live once she was pricing pink porta loos for hire but they were too expensive 😂

• Haha
They must be staying in a lodge nearby ? the rooms are £149 per night

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.