Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she did play ping pong with the Beanie baby, I mean her husband?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She must just be doing this for our benefit 🤔 bet she loves reading about herself, after all she is the most important person in her world 🌍 miss 🐷 piggy loves herself , in her second hand parachute pants And manky onesies with tassels hanging off 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The insta stories says it all Charlie waiting and wanting to do something whilst Jane is on her bloody phone (or eating) he always looks so bored and fed up being in her company. I also don't understand the hashtags it's for more engagement but will be most bot accounts that pick up on them and like them. She really does wanna be famous doesn't she, does she not realise she is actually pretty boring and any new followers would soon be bored of Calorie talk and 500 try on videos pretty quickly.

• Haha
I know we keep going back to it but it is so funny with these fake posts 😂 she normally does a couple of lives a week and all her videos look pre recorded. So do we think they got a friend to film the outside of the theatre to pretend they were at the show? If my friend asked me to do that I would think they are a bit odd.
Like she's royalty and needs some sort of distraction and decoy???? Give me a f'kin break Janey Waney!!! Big up yourself dontcha???? 🤷🙄🤣🤣🤣

Me too surely the penny will drop with Helen one day. I watched her latest haul, nothing at all like the porkers, even left her a comment saying that she suited the coat and she replied almost straight away. I just find her the total opposite of that schemer from Eastbourne but they do say that opposites attract don’t they ? All it will take is for Helen to lose more weight than the joint or she gets one of those shark vacuums and the joints pet lip will be right out big style. Hate saying it as people work hard for their holidays but I know the weather wasn’t looking good in eye beefa at the minute let’s just hope she is there and is enjoying rain soaked hours on her beach towel changing dress after bleeping dress while fingers crossed Charlie has grown a pair and gone and left her to it and has got smashed in a bar somewhere in san an with all the other pukers!!!
What I have found is, if I've left a positive or general comment on Helen's YT video's, they're generally acknowledged but sometimes, I don't know if she's read them and chooses to ignore or hasn't had time or, third thought, Jane has said, Oh, she's that one that leaves questions and criticism on my videos...ignore her Helen!! 🤨 Makes me wonder.......

The insta stories says it all Charlie waiting and wanting to do something whilst Jane is on her bloody phone (or eating) he always looks so bored and fed up being in her company. I also don't understand the hashtags it's for more engagement but will be most bot accounts that pick up on them and like them. She really does wanna be famous doesn't she, does she not realise she is actually pretty boring and any new followers would soon be bored of Calorie talk and 500 try on videos pretty quickly.
She CAN be famous. She can be a Les Dawson Roly Poly Dancer impersonator....🤷

Does anyone think she did play ping pong with the Beanie baby, I mean her husband?!
What, like Sticky Vicky in Benidorm?? That kind of ping pong?? Like shooting a basketball out of Gandalf's sleeve!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Come to think of it why is she hash tagging herself as a blogger too? Have I missed her writing a blog?

• Haha
  • Heart
I think they're home, how bleeping predictable she's putting pics up now. She's such a bloody scav with the hashtags, feel ashamed for her

Come to think of it why is she hash tagging herself as a blogger too? Have I missed her writing a blog?
Jesus, can you imagine the grammar!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that night out looked absolutely banging!! Charlie rocking his head side to side to the boring music and Jane filming it and doing that laugh/sigh she does. Christ on a bike how dull??!!! 😴

• Haha
bloody hell....they've hit a whole new level of boring on that hol, who goes to Ibiza and sits in a quiet bar at their age looking bored as fook.....Charlie bean does!!! here come the dullards!!!
I was falling out of pubs and dancing on tables living my best life at their age! who actually enjoys this shite content? even the bean looks like he's nodding off out of boredom in her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that night out looked absolutely banging!! Charlie rocking his head side to side to the boring music and Jane filming it and doing that laugh/sigh she does. Christ on a bike how dull??!!! 😴
I can't see her stories as I'm blocked but I can just imagine Charlie doing that with that demented grin on his face, honestly, the pair of them are made for each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't see her stories as I'm blocked but I can just imagine Charlie doing that with that demented grin on his face, honestly, the pair of them are made for each other.
looked like he was nodding off 😂 surprised they didnt hire a mobility scooter to tour the island!

• Haha
She had to get the price of the drink in there too. I’m guessing they made that one drink last all night . Pair of pensioners.

• Haha
  • Wow
That's ok, she can afford it, she made a killing saving on that Laura Ashley dress 😂 😂
She had the cheek to tag them in it too. Like they would feature her 10 year old secondhand dress on their Instagram with her in it.

• Haha
Why is she tagging this as her honeymoon?
Cos she's a knob??

The only thing in a bike right now... These two are like the f'kin Krankies gone wrong!!

She had to get the price of the drink in there too. I’m guessing they made that one drink last all night . Pair of pensioners.
What was it? Two Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry's??

I don't do Insta....Thankfully!! YT is just a C**t Carousel these days for wannabe's hounding the internet for some slither of public acknowledgement.

I think they're home, how bleeping predictable she's putting pics up now. She's such a bloody scav with the hashtags, feel ashamed for her

Jesus, can you imagine the grammar!
Good job she hasn't got kids and 'helping' them with their homework 🤨 How to F'k up your kid's life .com

looked like he was nodding off 😂 surprised they didnt hire a mobility scooter to tour the island!
Yeah, Stephen Hawkins rocks Ibiza maaaaan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.