Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for f's sake another holiday try on video!! How much crap is she taking?? I hope she's blummin gone as it'll be getting on for winter at this rate. Gemma Louise Miles (who she's trying to be more like, hoop earrings, trendy intro, get your snacks), has been on 3 flippin holidays in the time it's taken Jane to get her arse in gear! Right I'm watching 🙄

Why is she showing off those hideous, hideous clothes? You could wear this bottle green knitted monstrosity with a brown bag and wedges or this grotesque sludge coloured jumpsuit for hanging around the pool. Note there were no shoes to walk any decent way, stuffed in there! #fitness If she is taking X2 outfits a day then she must be going for 15 weeks!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She,s deluded, still ratting on about how large everything is, well sorry Jane it isn’t ! Where the duck has she gone, bleeping Iceland , certainly not Ibiza as that attire is proper autumn/winter. Just laughing as she is saying an outfit will look good with a tan, well for one thing the weather is shite there at the minute and we all know she is there and secondly dressed up like a bleeping pig in a blanket will mean the sun ain’t gonna touch her milky skin. The only tan will come out of a bottle ! Ffs a week away and its like the contents of her wardrobe, and OMFG the shoes, well let’s not go there !!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she talk to everyone / the camera like they are stupid?

Isn't that the Denim dress that was too big for her and was in a smaller size than normal? It looks like it won't even do up on her "small boobs" that she always mentions. I have visions of them on holiday with all this tacky clothing and it pissing down with rain so her living in her nighty in their bedroom surrounded by food scoffing the nosh on the bed every day all day and nana napping.

Oh and she thinks she needs to size down in a dress that the straps are so tight they dig in and the back fat over hang.. I don't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See so Helen has done a clothing 'haul' video now too...I much prefer hers, the clothes are nicer and actually fit her. I think I like her more than gammon joint. How are they friends lol

Reactions: 12
I do think she is looking a bit slimmer in the latest video but as per usual she's got the camera on a good angle etc. She defo looked a lot bigger on the live last week, so clever camera work Jane. The kimono didn't look big at all it looked the right bloody size, she is obsessed with saying stuff is too big for her. That demin dress needs to go up a size or two and didn't really suit her. That ruffle dress?! Wtf not for a holiday hun.
Haven't watched Helen's yet but I do think Helen is much more genuine than Jane!

Reactions: 7
She must shop in the same places as elaine12jones 😂
pmsl. was thinking the very same thing. She tugs at the fabric and says they are too big, just like elaine does too. A pair of deluded chubbers. Mind You, at least Jane is making an effort to lose weight, the other one never seems to.

Reactions: 2
Why are all these clothes so gross. Ffs woman shop at boohoo why is it fat nanna pat chic all the time. I hate it.. Elaine's taste in clothes is equally awful. All stuff nobody else would buy, porkchops goes on a spending spree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
just been having a read through the YT comments on the try on haul, all the honest ones have been deleted and she's just left eh arse lick ones, way to enjoy your holiday Jane ;)
Also nearly saw my lunch again reading the comment from Katy Jayne (fellow SW vlogger) its so OTT and she even says Charlie is a lucky man :LOL: FFS im staring to think she's had some sort of drug put in that carpet freshener stuff she advertises which has made all her followers adore her, its like some sort of cult!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jane’s half my age and I wouldn’t be seen dead in the frumpy brown and khaki dresses she buys, even if they fitted.

That comment from Katy Jane is a shocker. My opinion of her has gone downhill since last week. After she re joined I was looking forward to a bit of old school SW content but no, it was straight back to the Poundland hauls. Why do we need to know that she bought tampons ffs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jane’s half my age and I wouldn’t be seen dead in the frumpy brown and khaki dresses she buys, even if they fitted.

That comment from Katy Jane is a shocker. My opinion of her has gone downhill since last week. After she re joined I was looking forward to a bit of old school SW content but no, it was straight back to the Poundland hauls. Why do we need to know see that she bought tampons?
agreed! and she paid £1 for 8......rip off! calls herself frugal too pffft her and Jane make a good pair ;)

Both a pair of munters if you ask me. Self obsessed , full of their own importance. One with a head like a boiled egg and the other one with a super smug grin that grates on me same as her name for her hubby "Jim Bob," mind" Charley bean" is equally as bad. Must be part of SW brainwashing and it never leaves you, well not those 2 anyway !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is katy jane still a slimming world consultant ? Sorry I realise it is not about Jane. But only asking as one of you said now that she is back on slimming world...

Reactions: 1
Is katy jane still a slimming world consultant ? Sorry I realise it is not about Jane. But only asking as one of you said now that she is back on slimming world...
Yes, she’s still a consultant, a lot of the stuff in her massive poundland and Home Bargains haul videos is for group prizes.

yep, theres a thread on here called slimming world you tubers and she features on there a fair bit ;)

Reactions: 1
Both a pair of munters if you ask me. Self obsessed , full of their own importance. One with a head like a boiled egg and the other one with a super smug grin that grates on me same as her name for her hubby "Jim Bob," mind" Charley bean" is equally as bad. Must be part of SW brainwashing and it never leaves you, well not those 2 anyway !
I didn’t mind until I discovered his name isn’t actually Jim Bob. 🙄 Where did Charlie Bean come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t mind until I discovered his name isn’t actually Jim Bob. 🙄 Where did Charlie Bean come from?
Not sure, but jane cringingly thinks it's appropriate for a man of his age😂 I bet poor Charlie gets the tit ripped out of him by the lads.

His sexy bed name is Charlie Bean 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
a little off topic but one of my fave tattlers is a VIP @Lars Guinard all the chatting we've all done about the gammon joint and other tits has pushed you to VIP status ;) lets have an acceptance speech my lovely

Last edited:
  • Heart
See so Helen has done a clothing 'haul' video now too...I much prefer hers, the clothes are nicer and actually fit her. I think I like her more than gammon joint. How are they friends lol
That’s what I don’t understand. How those two are friends. Helen is so honest and genuine. When she’s funny. It’s not fake. If her husband late home she complains on camera and doesn’t put on a false persona. If she’s gaining weight and not doing so well she’s honest about it. She is a much nicer person. The gammon is a lying fake sneaky con woman

I know its been a while but every time I see them together I wonder how long it will be before Helen, or more likely Gavin, gets fed up of Jane and we see her distancing herself from the Gammons. I wouldn’t want to be associated with them in any way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.